• Ask
  • myTake

He dumped me but keeps texting..why?

Let me just start by saying, they're not "booty texts." We normally go through this. I'm not a fan of "on again, off again" relationships, but this... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I had an ex who did that, he may just see you as just an acquaintance, in that case, just ignore his texts or maybe he has some issues, bipolar perhaps. I know it hurts, I've been through it and all I can tell you is maybe you can call him up and say hey , what the hell do you want from me and take it from there and then that's it, it's up to you if you want to still talk tohim after that.

• Thanks for the comments guys! I think he still likes me, but he has emotional issues, that's for sure! I'm going to wait and see when he texts me next. It sucks though, because I'm always checking my phone...but I don't really WANT to hear from him. Is that crazy?

• OMGOSH girl I have the SAME thing going and right now!! my ex of 9 monhs..we dated before too!brokeup with me 3 days ago and I was SOO heartoken !! man silll am I still Love him and he said that heee still loves and cares about me but can't be use hi work is ettn to involvd and he can't adle being fully comitted to me and that.. but textedme like 5 times yesterdat

• I'm going through the same thing. He broke up with me and still keeps in touch even though I never initiate it. I reply to him but it really hurts so bad!!! I know that I'm still in love and even deep down inside I might wish that we get back together but I know it won't happen. I just don't know how to get over him.

What Guys Said 1

• He thinks he can play with you like that and thinks he's in control. Well if he dumped you, and still texts you like that, he probly still likes you.

What Girls Said 2

• im swort of in the same situation except in my case... its vise-versa...im the one that sends him texs even after I broke it off, and I do it becuase I still care about him and still have feelings for him... never the lessi wouldn't want to see that connection between the two of us to jus to end... so in your case id say he is still into you, but you should talk to him and tellhim to just be straight foward about his feelings...