First Timers to Lip Locking Pros: Top 10 GAG Questions About Kissing

Kissing: one of the most powerful and romantic gestures in any relationship. From the first time to mastering the techniques, kissing is one topic that never gets old on GAG. Where to put your hands, how much tongue, a kiss on the lips vs. a kiss on the forehead - for those of you just getting started, kissing can be quite complex! Whether you go in for a post date peck or a passionate, deep make out, every kiss is different and often leads to the question: what does this mean?

Thanks to our curious and experienced GAG community, we are sharing 10 of our top questions about kissing to help guide you into lip-locking bliss! Check them out below and share your thoughts with us below about your favorite kiss:

What does a kiss on the forehead mean? - Anonymous

Do guys like having their neck kissed? - @Archiz

Guys, what is the sexiest thing a girl has ever done to you whilst kissing? - Anonymous

What type of kiss would you love to be woken up with by your SO? - @Victorianna

Is it a bad sign if a guy doesn't try to kiss you at the end of the date? - Anonymous

When was your first kiss? - Anonymous

What’s the best way to kiss/be kissed? - @RJGraveyTrain

Would you kiss your partner after they went down on you? - @AngieDee

Why do guys touch and caress girls faces when kissing them? - Anonymous

Girls, how do you feel about getting your ass squeezed by your boyfriend when he kisses you in public? - Anonymous

What tips do YOU have about kissing? Share below!

gagTake is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 21

• You kids have no idea what a real kiss looks like. Let me help you out! HA.

• You have to know the move... you got to feel it...

• Luckily I learnt from the best.
    memesvault.com/.../Patrick-Bateman-Meme-15.gif

• The best way to kiss a girl is to grope her from back and then kiss her lips.

• my question is, how to make a girl kiss you?

• She won't. She will be to scared and overthink it all to much. You need to do the first kiss and then just stay really close to her lips and she will kiss you again. But other than that I don't know id never just kiss a guy for the first kiss because thats not how it works

• Well, I do know that I will go seek professional help form a Therapist, on this matter. There may be deepening issues lying underneath, maybe I'm starting
    to question, my own sexuality, after all I am becoming metrosexual.

• Would I kiss my lady after she went down on me? Yes I would because I am 100% STD free; so if she believes I am free and I know I am free; why should I be questionable as to whether to kiss my lover or not. I am 61 and I have had teenage girls who do not question me.

• Not sure who this "Anonymous: would be, but from the questions asked it sounds like a brittle liberal woman who hates men. And it sounds like "Anonymous" has failed in every relationship. To ask questions, let alone place doubts of a man's motives with questions like "why do guys touch & caress" or "ass squeezed" or wondering what is a the sexiest thing a woman does during a kiss sounds like a person that is fickle at best, cold hearted to love, and has no idea how a man thinks.

Men are just as difficult to figure just as women, but you must remember men are very visual and "hands on". The sense of touch, the view of beauty and memory of the ordeal sticks with a man. These sense of rejection is high nowadays due to the woman's movement and the fear of being accused of rape is always in the back of most men's minds. Quite frankly, I would say those reasons would be directly result in the increase of gay relationships among men... men don't have to figure men out unlike women. Women today are too aggressive and too demanding but offer little in return. Sex today is used as a weapon for woman prostituting themselves for advancement in their career or financial benefit. The phrase friends with benefits is common today but rarely followed... for the man, friends with benefits means nothing more than sex on call but for women sex is used for financial benefits... one way or another she extracts some sort of financial benefit... a demand without calling it a demand for cash or paying for something like her rent or food or bills or drugs. I have to apologize for getting off course here, but some those questions posed by "Anonymous" got me thinking.

• Nice take

• Is there a way to stop gags articles, from showing up in my notifications? I only want to be notified of posts I'm directly involved in or tagged in.

• Thanks for the uptake but I think I'll never get kisses from girls

• Don't worry, this is a skill most male users on GaG will never utilize. lmao

• Cool questions. But it sucks having anonymous anonymous anonymous everywhere on the take. Oh come on. Grow some balls.

• I'm never going to learn about kissing because girl's hate my disabled self

• I didn't think girls would be ok with kissing after going down on them. I'm glad to hear that 😄
    I hope some day this knowledge will come in handy...

• I think it's sexy, plus why care so much no matter who goes down on who it'll only take a few mins at the most for the taste to go away, one of you got an orgasm.

• lol, trying to learn how to kiss without actually practicing it is like reading how to hammer a nail into wood.

• Very nicely done!

• I accidentally read it as
    First timers lockpicking pros

I was disappointed :<

• I don't know what missing is, never got to try that stuff

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 8

• mmm steamy steamy :P

well i'll just my 2 cents here for anyone who'd like to read it. i haven't had much 'practice' kissing. although i always knew the general 'guidelines' per se lol, i never worried much about how i was doing. i figured that whenever it happens, i'll become so consumed by my own emotions that the passion in my heart will just transfer into the way i kiss.

and i was right. my first time was amazing. i felt i knew exactly what i was doing as a result of knowing exactly how i was feeling. that's the key. don't focus on what you're doing. focus on what you're feeling, and you will find that rhythm with the person you're kissing. =]

• Woot!!

• Just what I needed to know 🤔

• If i bite your lip while we kiss... sexy or no?
    And yessss grab that girls ass like its your prize after all you did get the girl. You deserve a little. And it just feels good. Like pick your girl up by her ass

• After being in a relationship for 4 years I still don't know if I'm doing it right or not hahah

• the guy in the first picture has a very attractive slender neck. Thats why she has to look up at him to kiss because his neck makes him a few inches taller.

• F me I am famous xD

• I absolutely hate kisses.