5 Reasons Why Bald Men Are Sexy as Hell

Why I Find Bald Men Sexy

I am old enough to remember the era of the comb-over and believe me, there were a lot worse looks than Donald's Trump's. A large percentage of my male teachers -- in their 30s and 40s -- sported these awful hairstyles where the hair on the side of the head would be grown long, then placed over the top like a strip of bacon.

But I love bald men. Bald men can ooze manliness and sex appeal and it’s no coincidence that the majority of Hollywood action heroes are follically challenged.

1. A SMOOTH SHAVEN HEAD MAKES A MAN APPEAR TIDIER!!!

Bald men can roll out of bed and look sexy in whatever they put on, since they don’t have to worry about their hair sticking up at random angles all over their head.

2.THE LACK OF HAIR MAKES OTHER ASSETS MORE NOTICEABLE

From afar, I tend to notice a guy’s hair first.If he happens to be bald, then it forces me to take notice of other things about him instead.I might notice his smile, the way he stands, his facial expressions, the way he gestures when he talks, or any number of #things that would have been noticed after his hairdo.

3.THEY ACCEPT CHANGE

Any man who can accept that he has no hair and not pull out a toupee to try to look younger, is definitely someone to be admired. He accepts his #body is changing and that's a good thing.

Men who are adaptable, especially when it comes to being bald, are men that can accept physical changes #womengo through too.

4. THEY ARE BALD AND PROUD!!

My generation was the first to embrace the shaved head look, and man, what a difference. Finally, a style that actually looked youthful (combovers are horribly aging) that guys with thinning hair could embrace! Besides the way it looked, it also gave the man an air of confidence. He wouldn't have to worry about the pasted-over bacon strip falling over while walking outside, speaking in front of a crowd, playing soccer or whatever.

5.THEY AREN'T INTO PRIMPING

I don't want to date any guy who spends more time on his hair than I do.

sparkly-crystal is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 32

• I am confuced now no hair or long hair (see question about long hair)

• Im honestly do terrified about losing my hair

• You think I am sexy? :)

• it's like a huge LOOOOOOOL
    hunchbacks and skinny-fat are probably even sexier hahaha

• I lost my hair to stress+illness. Now I go bald. I like it better honestly, but I did like having the option of hair lol.

• Since every point is about shaved heads. You should've titled the MyTake "why shaved heads are sexy". And besides, you're too young to have anything meaningful to say about baldness. All the pics are of guys who shave their heads to combat male pattern baldness, and will go to jail if they slept with you, so it's hard to take what you say about the subject seriously.

• You must swoon over Stone Cold Steve Austin

• They're not bald by choice, they're bald because they lost the genetic lottery. lol

• Lol. I'm losing my hair already. It sucks.. As long as I keep working out and maintain a nice build/tan I think I'll be good. I was more attractive when I had hair though.

• I been rockin' the bald look for a while now and I like it. Some girls will like it too and some won't, can't please everyone.

• And the ones who do seem to REALLY like it.

• @Beaver19 I see... just the skin on your head?

• @mystintri yes just skin. Smooth however the shadow can be seen as my skin is pale and hair darker.

• Suprised you never put jason stratham up. He looks cool as a baldy

• You only think that because witch hunter is Caine.

• are buzz cuts ok? thats what i have. how come you didn't answer my post here?
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1990927-what-hair-styles-do-girls-like-on-guys

• A SMOOTH SHAVEN HEAD MAKES A MAN APPEAR TIDIER!!!
    assets.nydailynews.com/.../nazi20n-1-web.jpg

THE LACK OF HAIR MAKES OTHER ASSETS MORE NOTICEABLE
    https://i.ytimg.com/vi/U8z3Doaijs0/hqdefault.jpg

THEY ACCEPT CHANGE
    THEY ARE BALD AND PROUD!!
    vice-images.vice.com/.../...azi-1413265926153.jpeg

THEY AREN'T INTO PRIMPING
    dazedimg.dazedgroup.netdna-cdn.com/.../1135943.jpg

• "I am old enough to remember the era of the comb-over"

lol you're still in high school kid

• Yep even that's considered sexier than being 6'9

• ur face is sexy as hell

• It's funny how many girls hate on shaved heads on this site. I use to have thick brown hair like every guy... I shaved it off the summer between 6th and 7th grade and instantly I had every hot girls rubbing her hands all over my head. :D I didn't do it for that reason, but there was a definite sexual escalation...

• I'm kinda bald I have a buzzcut. Not loosing my hair it's just easier to deal with. Plus it's nice and sift 😉

• Guys can only pull off bald look if they are buff.

• More from Guys
    12

What Girls Said 20

• Now look at the men in the pictures and imagine them with hair. Intantly

• Take it you wouldn't date a guy with no hair?

• @Beaver19 No, I probably would. I don't base whether or not I date someone based on their looks. It's more their personality. So if a guy had a great personality but he was bald, so what? I would still date him. I just think guys are much better looking with hair.

• cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...8464-b388a3783acf-m.jpg

I get if I had perfect hair it'd be better but would you say I look good without it. Sounds dumb but 'rate' me-I can't believe I just typed that.

• Some honestly are. But that's because they are in decent shape and have attractive faces.

• Hmm no I like nice hair. If a guy has a receding hairline I don't care if he's hot, but I like hair not bald...

• Marco D'amore... just yummy!

• I'm into men with very long hair, below the shoulders type long.

Boyfriend currently has long hair, however because he never met his dad (guy just ran away when he found out mom was preggers), so we don't know whether he has predisposition to baldness.

He's 26 and so far no hair loss. Fingers crossed.

• Vin dieselllllllllllllllllllll😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍👌🏼👌🏼

• @Beaver19

• @Beaver19

• @Beaver19 All men need to rely primarily on their confidence, social skills and body language to get girls. Looks are secondary.

• You're again ignoring my question, would you agree the vast majority hate it?

I've got plain Janes crawling on me that I'm not interested in, so that's why I need looks to get the attractive girl.

• I like my men with hair, much sexier and fun, super cute.

• So is bald a deal breaker to you or to most my age would you say? Or is it more just against preference.

• Being bald is not a deal breaker for me. I can accept change quiet easily and usually for me When it comes to men i can see that they are good looking sexy etc and they can not see that in themselves... And the age should not matter to anyone. I would say some women are extremely fussy on the preference of hair style due to how womens parents will jugde a man simply on appearance and being in public with them to, and perceive the male as being something he is not.

• Ewww bald men are ugly af

• Nope... I don't like bald men. Period. I want hair on your head so I can grab it and feel its nice soft touch :)

• @Beaver19 As I said, it is not a deal breaker. I prefer men with hair, but doesn't mean that I CANNOT and would not fall inlove OR be with a man who has no hair..

If you fall in love with someone, you fall inlove with them, and whether they have hair or not will NOT change how you feel about then... lol at least not for me.. So no, it is not a deal breaker. The rock is super hot and he has no hair :) so is v/diesel ;-)

• I mean that I need my girl to be physically attractive, I only want one but she has to be very attractive body and mind. Think like a 7-8 looks wise that's the lowest I'd go. Rather die a lonely old man before accepting a 6, I say that to show I'm no hypocrite I expect to have to look good in return. so I mean if I fall in love with looks as they are needed I want a girl to fall for me or find me desirable at least right from the start.

Would you say I look good enough even with no hair girls would find me attractive off the batt or not so much since I'm bald.

• No, I'm just not attracted to it. It signifies old and rusty to me. Not attractive at all. but hey someone has to love the bald guys, it just won't be me.

• Would you say most young women who are attractive find it a turn off? I don't see how's it old or rusty though, I lost mine at 18 to shock and you're saying I look old?

• @Beaver19 i literally skipped it lol. Your not going to have a problem dating lol. Im just not into it.

• Alright. You're entitled to your opinion whether or not I understand it. Thanks.

• @levin finally a take for you love 😉💚

• Haha it's a preference like every other after all.

• Billy Zane <3

• I've always loved bald men, but it varies with each women so don't go off of woman's opinion.

• I personally prefer men with hair but each to their own. :)

• Bald guys can look as good as a guy with any hairdo under the sun. But a bit of a stubble makes them really hot.

• It doesn't look clean cut. It looks like he was too lazy to comb his hair every day, so he thought he'd shave it off and look like a naked molerat.

• What if he lost his hair to a condition like I did at 18? Is that too lazy? You wouldn't date a guy because of hair? It's an accessory not part of physicality.

• biggest physical turn off in men.

• I love me a thick mane on a man... I wouldn't pick baldness out of a catalog. But life and love isn't a catalog and you love the whole person, not just one detail.