Why I'm Giving Up On Men

Inspired by a number of lovely takes about why some men have decided to give up on women.

I thought that in light of all these, I should share my 2 cents too.

Why I am Giving Up On Men

All Men Are Evil

I don't think I need to explain much here as anyone with a brain can see that all men are evil.

They do things like:

* send unsolicited dick pics

* catcall

* pump and dump girls

* have no emotions

A Few Guys Are Going to Ruin It

I've had a handful of bad experiences with guys, and I am going to let them ruin any chance in the future with men.

My experiences have consisted of:

1. In grade 6, I told a guy that I liked him, and he told everyone he thought I was ugly.

2. A year ago, I asked a guy out and he said yes, only to tell me a day later that he doesn't really like me and he just said yes because he didn't want to hurt my feelings. A shitstorm ensued, and he called me a lot of really nasty names.

3. I really liked this guy and I thought we were gonna date, but he ended up choosing to date another girl. Following on from that, he almost immediately tried to make me his 'side chick' by what I'd describe as emotional cheating, and trying to initiate physical cheating too.

4. I hooked up with a guy at a party, he asked me on a date the next day, and then after making it clear I wasn't interested in a friends with benefits, he tried to use me anyways.

So yeah, I've had a pretty rough time, and I'm a victim of the evil ways of men.

All Men Care About Is Sex

Enough said. Stop being such horndogs and show some emotion please.

You're Secretly Submissive

You're all submissive, and just pretend to be dominant because you think that's what will get women to like you. None of you are true alphas, unless of course, @Chico_brah.

I think you all secretly want a dominatrix to boss you around as well.

So, in conclusion, I'm giving up because I want to be pathetic. I am going to avoid men at all costs.

** This take was satire for those of you that don't understand sarcasm, I hope you found this entertaining. My point is to highlight how stupid all these takes men have been writing about 'giving up on women'.**

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 62

• 12d

look at all the people who didn't know it was satire

• 12d

It's funny how triggered people are getting tbh

• 12d

I gave up on women. Who cares? Oh wait, there are people on the internet who care enough to insult me about it … This wasn’t even funny. This was offensive towards all men, not just to those who gave up. I don’t care that you put a satire disclaimer at the end. If your main intention was to make me change my mind then you definitely failed. I personally think giving up on women is more honorable than writing a myTake that’s trying to mock men for giving up on women. There is this thing called freedom of choice. Does that sound like Chinese to you? It’s okay to think that myTakes about giving up on women are pathetic. There are plenty of myTakes with titles that I think are pathetic but I don’t pay much attention to them because I truly don't care.

• 10d

@Library Just a thought: I don't think her main intention was to get you to change your mind. She also gets to exercise freedom of choice by cleverly mocking things she finds ridiculous.

• 10d

@RJMusickid Whatever, I don't know and idc. If her main intention was to insult people then that's just pathetic. And I know and I also get to exercise freedom of choice by telling her that it's ridiculous to mock people for something like this... Smh at white knights these days.

• 12d

But pumping and dumping is good, though :/

• 6d

The difference is... I know a number of men, including myself, who gave up on women decades ago. Life became more serene, more profitable and the vacation were much more fun since I did not have to go where someone else wanted to go.

• 6d

Oh Jesus...

• 6d

good-

• 6d

I read the satire part, but still there are some women who actually believe this way and vice versa. I read and posted in the aforementioned articles you speak of. This is a deliberate attempt at creating discontent among both sexes by re-igniting that toxic spread of hate. Trolls do this, call it satire all you want. It probably wise to have remained anonymous, although I have a few female candidates who would go through this much typing just to start some shit.

• 7d

Ok, everyone just settle the fuck down!

• 7d

We need to write a take how we are giving up on takes, you know, take it to the next level

• 7d

Yeah, my brain doesn't get sarcasm.

• 7d

Hnggg Triggered You is a stoopid sloot fk u m8 guys r best.

Good post though

• 8d

future cat lady detected

• 8d

HAHA! THIS is why Hillary lost the election. You women fail to listen and understand. There are many valid points in the MGTOW argument which you are happy to disdain with your own sarcastic take. Let's see who is laughing when you all want to "settle down" and have a family. There's already a man shortage now... can't wait to see what happens in another 10 years. The obesity epidemic may skyrocket in women..

He who laughs last laughs the best.

• 9d

Men want women to be nothing more than what's well within the power of every last one of the to very easily be: not fat, loyal, and pleasant.

Women have a list that includes multiple aspects in which a man must be genetically gifted or otherwise in the top 0.1% to even at best warrant not being referred to as creepy for daring to speak in her presence.

Those of us that gave up on women? We didn't. Women gave up on us, as well as their end of a social contract to which they still expect us to adhere. Men are finally giving up their end of that social contract.

Thank you for the mockery. The more you heckle the rational response of not tolerating women who can't even be a fraction of a percent as decent as none of you have any excuse not to be, the more you strengthen our resolve and help show more men that they should follow suit.

• 9d

Thank you for mocking them. Anyone who hates the other gender on the basis of their genitals is a moron. All of the MGTOWs and Radical Feminists are the same in the end-- They hate the other gender because they have no social skills. If someone is an asshole, they alone are an asshole, it doesn't automatically include everyone else who shares their genitals. People need to stop with these goddamn victim complexes.

• 9d

"All Men Are Evil"

Oh no! She's figured us out.

Quick, Chaps! What was the plan if this happened?

• 9d

Not all guys are assholes you just have to find the right one

• 9d

Submissive, my ass. Am I evil? Yes, I am!

Great trolls, by the way :) A solid 8/10

• 9d

thank you :)

• 9d

tbf this is just as relatable to what some women send, it's just a different scenario e. g

Some men: "I was nice to her, always gave her gifts, made the right moves and she goes off with another guy? Fuck all women"
    Some women: "I used to go out with a lot of men, when some of them would use me for sex and then ditch me, fuck all men"

• More from Guys
    42

What Girls Said 16

• 7d

Funny how when a guy writes a SERIOUS, non-satire, mytake like this, he gets nothing but fist bumps and awkward "no homo" man hugs from the male users. But when a girl pokes fun at takes like that by basically copy-pasting the take and changing the word "woman" with "man", all hell breaks lose and guys are running to get the tar and feathers out.
    Y'all are cute!!
    http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/blkis.gif

• 6d

Come on now that's not true. We're both just as bad as the other.

• 6d

I think you're just not seeing the guys disagreeing with them. But if you give out an opinion like that, most of them won't take the risk of talking to you, in fear of being stereotyped or attacked. If you want measured and humble men around you, you have to be measured and humble to them. this includes compromise, listening, and not making sweeping statements or sexist jabs. There has to be some sort of halfway point to bridge this petty gender divide.

• 6d

@jjmarvin never said that there aren't guys who disagree.

• 11d

"I'm giving up because I want to be pathetic."

Lol, the fuck is happening to this website hahahaha

• 11d

lmao I was making fun of all the men who give up, because in my opinion I think it is pathetic.

• 11d

I know, it was funny, this Take is like... everything I want to say to men who generalize women just to get a reaction from them haha

• 11d

lmao glad you enjoyed it

• 6d

As much as this is "satire" for the sake of shaming... the points many guys make about giving up on women are actually somewhat valid in a lot of cases.

- If you deny that we can be catty, manipulative, and controlling, you are lying to yourself.
    - A lot of girl use men for money and stability.
    - A lot of women use the bias protective agencies of our society to destroy men.
    Every day there is some new article or news about a woman accusing a man of something evil only later to be proven a lie. But the damage sticks and she gets away without punishment.

All the items you mentioned as a rebuttal were nonsense and do nothing but solidify the claims some of these guys make about women being children.

If guys want to avoid girls, what does it matter to you? Let it go. Why make an entire post about how much it annoys you?

• 6d

Why I'm giving up on you.

• 6d

Let them rant. Let them voice their pain. Anyone who's ever been hurt bad enough knows that pain. Some people need outlets so let this be theirs

• 7d

goodd

• 7d

What's really pathetic is that you actually took the time to write this.

• 8d

i agree with the last one even though you were joking, i think its true.

• 10d

I did not know this was a satire. I really thought you were giving up on men.

• 11d

LOL, that's to true :P

• 11d

Lmao how the guys got sooooo triggered 😂

• 11d

Yeah. I actually feel bad for women seeing this :(

• 6d

@jjmarvin just be objective and pay attention to every thing happening around you. it will change your life & you're welcome.

• 6d

I think that's wonderful advice and i hope you can one day truly follow it.

• 12d

This was the funniest thing I've read all day. 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽 Someone please give this girl a medal.

• 12d

Thank you! lmaoo

• 11d

@Unit1 lmao thanks dude

• 8d

lol you must hang around some boring people

• 12d

Satire? more like mocking people for their decision. Im sure they did not write it as bad as you wrote it

And if they did. That`s a shame. Because nothing will get better if you are grumpy

• 12d

Love it love it love it!
    esp. the line "i'm giving up because I want to be pathetic."

• 12d

I love this. Those guys who write those myTake are absolutely pathetic. If a woman did the same thing they would be the first to lunge at her neck and call her a stupid feminist. So... only guys can give up on women? Women can't do the same because of societal pressure? Okay. Lol.

• 12d

If a women did the same thing no one would care. Our society places pussy on a pedistal when it comes to dating.

• 7d

You clearly don't have any friends, honey.

• 7d

@TayTay21 I do but I don't go off of anecdotal evidence