8 Types Of Women To Avoid

Women are hard to understand, but that doesn’t make them bad. A bad woman is one who will pick a fight with you for no reason or one who cheats on you. These are the types of woman you want to avoid, because they are no good and no good for you.

1. The Clingy One
8 Types Of Women To Avoid

This woman wants you to spend every minute with her. She refuses to let you hang out with your friends and if you suggest she go hang out with her friends you'll be faced with a long argument. During said argument she will ask you if you love her numerous times.

2. The Center Of Attention

This one is self-explanatory. Whether you are around your friends or family she has to be the center of attention. To grab people attention she might; talk loudly, tell "amazing" stories or wear revealing clothing.

3. The Gold Digger

These are easy to spot. She'll compliment your expensive watch, ask where you live and kind of car you drive. If she asks how much you make on the first date she may be a gold digger.

4. The High Maintenance One

How to spot a high maintenance chick? If she breaks a nail and she can't go on without getting it fixed she's high maintenance.

She won't go with you to your favorite dive bar to watch the game. She has expensive taste and expects you to give her nice thing and take her out to fancy places.

5. The Crier

This one is over emotional. She will cry over everything. If her favorite character on Scandal is killed she will cry and you telling her "it's only a show" will make it worse.

6. The "Bimbo"

These types of women are HOT and have great bodies, but that's usually all they have going for them. If she just nods and smiles when you start talking about ISIS you're dating a bimbo.

7. The Who Argues About EVERYTHING

This woman will argue with you about things that happened months ago. She will find something she doesn't like and she will argue with you about it. She also makes you feel guilty about things you have no control over.

8. The Cheater

You may be thinking how will I know she's a cheater? Some women will tell you about their past infidelities (some may secretly take pride in it).

The others are very sneaky. She'll cheat without ever admitting that she's cheated.

Of course not all women are bad. Not all hot women are stupid and not all criers are over emotional.

Have you ever dated any of these types?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 20

• I would be on the list of women with mental disorder that is working on becoming better. So not sure if that would be a red flag or not, lol.

• I think it would be a red flag which is disappearing as you are working towards becoming better.. :)

• Yellow flag.

Proceed with caution.

Everyone has shit they're dealing with, some more than others, the questions are whether they are trying to deal with it, and when they re-evaluate and change their approach when things aren't working, whether they have the energy to think about your needs not just their own, etc.

• I AM SO EMOTIONAL WHEN I WATCH MOVIES AND WHEN I WATCH THE WALKING DEAD
    I CRY WHEN I GET OVER FRUSTRATED
    I CRY WHEN I SEE THAT ANIMAL ABUSE COMMERICAL
    I CRY WHEN I WRITE SOMETHING VERY CLOSE TO MY HEART
    SO OVEREMOTIONAL DONT DATE ME FOR BEING A UNIQUE HUMAN BEING WITH STRONG EMOTIONS

media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0kk2e2H9J1r44o25.gif

I'LL KEEP CRYING UNTIL RUDY FROM THE BOOK THEIF RISES FROM THE DEAD
    I'LL CRY UNTIL THEY MAKE A SEQUAL FOR WOLFENSTEIN AND B. J. MAKES IT OUT ALIVE

• I agree with you.

• I think that's a fair list.

• whose left lol

• I'm number 5 :(

• Sadly, most guys like Bimbos from what I notice.

• Men like hot women, and bimbos are usually hot. Men like bimbos despite their personalities,.

• No, no, no. Nothing makes me want to choke babies and burn furry animals like a bimbo. It should be illegal to have an iQ of less than 95 and date someone.

• I'm glad I don't fit into any of those categories. As far as I know, anyways... lol.

It seems like most of the men who date these women come out of those relationships as bitter and frustrated, and that's not good for the rest of us.

• Really though, a smart person already knows what they want in a partner, and what traits are undesirable in a partner. So the type of guy who actually deserves/is suited for a woman who isn't like any of the aforementioned doesn't need to be told to avoid those type of women, anyway. His brain already told him that.

• I'm at least 3 of those ooops

• Even though I'm a woman, I can easily say this is true XD

• Dammit, I guess it's just to start buying cars then.

• These posts started off lame now they are old and lame.

As always the examples you're giving are 1. not sex specific. 2. extreme behaviors that all people have a propensity towards depending on the circumstances they find themselves in. 3. Anyone ending up with a semi psycho should do some soil searching before pointing fingers bc not only do relationships take two , but we are specifically bothered when see aspects of ourselves we can't stand -as well as elicit these very behaviors- in those we are close to. ...

Often we are drawn to them precisely bc we identify with them and not necessarily positively. It's like if you can kill the thing you hate about yourself in another person then you can get rid if unwanted behavior while preserving - your- ego.

I'm inclined to think that when a person feels compelled to print these posts they are trying to sort out their own inner Conflict and self loathing via social talk site.

They Temporarily can imagine they are superior to mythical creations coming from their own mind. Doesn't last though bc you can insult a group 24/7- which is at the core really all this is- it doesn't fix "you".

• You forgot the one who talks too much. That's still annoying, yes?

• I see tons of men ending up with these types of girls and when they get burnt, they get bitter and misogynistic. Saying and thinking that all women are like these 8 examples.

I'm not like any of these 8 women and I can't seem to land a guy lol yay me!

• Exactly thanks for understanding where men come from. It's hard for us to find women who aren't these things. Where are the women like you then?

• @MrChadeo920 : we're invisible amongst all the bimbos and the attention whores. You guys never even knew we were there... :(

• This puts 95% of girls in these catagories then... lol what girls these days don't want to be the center of attention? tries to start argument with everyone? is hard work? spends a tone on make-up, fake tans and hair dye? acts dumb because they think it's cute, cries every time they don't get their own way, stalks guys that don't even like them then takes advantage of nice people... ? lol pretty much most... so good luck there.

• Thank you!!! Point proven.

• Yeh... it's silly... i'm not one of those girls who are like this... of course they hate me pointing it out (clearly from the 6 thumbs down rofl), point proven even more they love their drama too much.

• This makes me want to watch out for traits like this in myself. I'm smart but I can come off as a bimbo when I want to.

• Tbh this goes for all people, not just women. Both men and women can be like this and those sorta people are just not that fun to date.

• Well, I guess I'm a girl to avoid because I am overemotional. I cry when someone dies in movies and series I like. We can't change ourselves so that others approach us. I'd rather be a lesbian than pretend to be a tough girl so that guys will like me.

• Having emotions is a human thing. I'm not saying girls shouldn't have any emotions, but crying all the time can be too much. We don't know how to deal with it

• So crying over a movie/series/book is normal for you or what?

• Great take, I agree I have friends like these and they can't keep a man for nothing in this world

What Guys Said 31

• 5 was funny as fuck

• I never dated before this is an excellent source of data and informational list that you have compiled. Definitely have to agree with staying away from types 3, 4, 6, 7, 8.

I think All of those 5 of those types are very terrible for somebody to be in a serious long-term relationship with.

So that would mean it's always best to try and see if you can find someone that has never cheated in any of their prior relationship and probably never will, who does not argue about everything, who is also not so high maintenance and actually cares more about the guy she wants to be with instead of how much money he actually makes or have. If all of those qualities combined with the physical appearance or qualities of number 6 then I guess that would be the ideal girl for a guy, and it;s harder to impossible to find.

I'm not too sure about number 1, 2 and 5, but I would expect them to have at least a few negative traits but as long the other 5-ish categories of types of qualities and personalities aren't present I think she'd pass. Provided as long as she is not overly clingy and always had to be the center of attention and get overly emotional every single time. Well 5 is neutral to me actually. But definitely a NO for those other 5 categories, for me, at least.

• I never dated any of them but I know that number 7 is the worst of all of them.
    I actually like clingy women as well as the one which cry often.
    Tho about number 2, doesn't any women want a bit of attention to be honest here?

• Nice take😊
    It may helps people

• I agree, except I don't mind number 5. Married number 7 though; now I listen to my alarm bells and think about things a bit more. Learnt the hard way.

• Never met a woman who wasn't at least one of those.

• I agree with all but 2 I like clingy females and women who cry

• i like all those women :)

• 5 and 6 are the only ones i haven't dated. Makes me feel like a pokemon trainer when i think about it

• what about the plain old bit*h!!!

• You forgot about "the schoolgirl"

These women are still attached to their high school fantasies of taking a sexy bad boy and making him love her. If she gets with you know that she wants drama and if you won't give her any than she will get bored and leave your ass. These women are easy to spot, you can find them gushing over those celebrities who can't seem to stay out of trouble. When they're taken you can spot them by hearing them talk about how much of an ass her nd is one moment and then swooning just thinking about him the next.

• None of these would get beyond 1st date stage with me , yes women are intuitive... but for a guy I'm not far behind ( I'm an ex soldier , intuition can & does save lives !! ) Every time I fucked up , I did NOT listen to my inner alarm bells ringing , learned the hard way !!

• If I wanted a woman with the perfect body and not a shred of intelligence (the bimbo) I would just marry a blow up sex doll. Intelligence matters

• From my experience, the ones who get attention seems to fall into one or couple of these categories. ... The ones who don't get much attention are more independent, strong, developed, grateful etc .

• 7 and 8.. it got me here.. and getting answers.. my heart is broken into pieces. and im dealing with this everyday at work.. because they both work with me. and im trying to find a new job... wish i had some kind of pill to heal this pain..

• You do brother. It's called tetrahydrocambino

• That's fucked up. You should get a new job and while ur at it.. ruin there relationship by getting/paying a bunch of hot af bitches/hookers/whores to get her new bf &drunk n' then bang him, have them secretly film it, then you upload it on xvideos, n' anonymously send her a link to it.. & THEN go on with ur life.

Also smoke some weed while ur at it.

• It's pretty much impossible to find one who's not these things. This pretty much sums up about every women out there.

• I once dated a woman who left me after a week and played the reverse psychology game of "you can do much better than me". When she found out she wasn't pregnant she said she was dissapointed (even though we had broken up by then). She then went back to her ex, then got with another guy, and then another one. So about 4 different men in the space of 4 months. After she finally fell pregnant surprise surprise they broke up, she has unfriended us on Facebook and now she has a baby. Clearly she wanted a baby and not a boyfriend and we were all just walking sperm banks to her.

• Do you feel used?

• yes, i was surprised that after we had broken up she said she was dissapointed she wasn't pregnant with my baby, that gave me the hint that she only wanted me for that, turns out thats all she did want a guy for.

• The older I get and the more I read on the site, the more I'm starting to realize that a relationship nowadays is more of a job than it is a pleasure. Sooo many rules to follow, sooo many guide lines and qualities to live up... Everyone's pointing out sooo many things they consider a flaw In another human being and and its beginning to seem like you have to damn there be perfect just to be with someone you like. Try reading like 4 or 5 online women dating profiles from some websites and look at the type of men their looking for and the qualities you must meet... FYI no man or woman alive has ever been or will be perfect! We have flaws that's what makes us human and you have to learn to accept that... But if your a fat guy or a skin color or talk a certain way than your disqualified lol in the good ol' days, you could walk through a store. Introduce youself, pay a girl or guy a compliment, make 3 more minutes of small talk and get the phone number and leave with a smile on your face. But now days you have to boost yourself up with online dating profiles like you're being sold at an auction or like your car on a Car lot. Lmafo shits really different I gurss 😌

• What if told you i dated a girl that was 1,2,5,6,7,8
    what if i told you, i managed to escape... barely

• Decent take. Weekday was the point in mentioning isis though. Pretty unrelated

• More from Guys
    11