What do you rate yourself as a kisser on a 1 to 10 scale?

just a silly question. feel free to share your thoughts xD

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably a 1. LOL I've only kissed once, and I hardly even moved at all, because I didn't know what to do and was in shock. I also didn't like it at all, so maybe they guy sucked at kissing as well. It felt really gross to me.

• Lol it does seems gross...i don't know if ill ever kiss mouth to mouth xD

What Girls Said 16

• That's one of the very few things in life where I allow myself to be cocky - I rate myself a 20 at kissing.

• I'd say I'm a 9...I've only kissed one person...but he says I'm the best kisser he's ever been with and only wants to kiss me the rest of his life...not sure if he's just saying that but I've come long way in the past two years of my kissing career and have been making up for a lot of lost time

• I've only kissed one guy but he says I'm a great kisser. I don't know where I would be on a scale.

• I think a 9. Cause not to sound cocky or anything. But those who i have kissed told me that i was the best kiss they ever had. Only my first time kissing was bad cause i didn't know what i was doing, like totally at lost haha =\

• A zero, haven't kissed yet :(

• A 10 for sure haha.

• 0 because I've never tried it

• Around 8 ;)

• 10/10 I am very confident in my kissing abilities ^^

• I'm bad with scales.
    But I'm pretty good. Or so I've been told

• Probably an 8. I find kissing quite boring and let guys take the lead most of the time.

• 7 i think. Lol.

• Hard to tell, I've never been able to master the art of kissing oneself :-P

I have been told I'm really good though, big lips almost guarantees that.

• Hahaha bic lips will swallow my whole mouth =O

• Haha!
      I'm no Angelina... but yeah, compatibility counts, no doubt.

• A 0/10 :( I suck at kissing

• I don't know I guess a 3 i've only kissed two guys and i had the same reaction twice it just seemed awkward so i freaked!

(slaps self in the face)

• lol maybe i can help slap it for u to make u have better self-confidence =P

• Not specifically me I asked you to put yourself in my shoes to understand why I said (slaps self in the face)

Because you said lol maybe i can help slap it for u to make u have better self-confidence =P... So I was trying to give you a good reason why.

• Dont worry no one will. Id be happy to kiss random gurls =D
      If thats what they want to make them feel better.

• 10/10. Would recommend.

What Guys Said 10

• I don't really know how to rate it, but I get good reviews. One girl I had been friends with through high school, we hooked up once in our 20s. She said, "wow...you're a really good kisser. I always thought you'd be a tongue rapist." Um...thanks?

• Tongue rapist, wtf? Maybe it means she thought you would just shove your tongue in her mouth right away.

• How about tongue wrestling?

• Tongue wrestling? Haha...tongue is all good, but in moderation. I definitely wouldn't describe my style as wrestling though. Haha, just reminded myself of Mallrats..."Definitely a jackhammer. I'm in there with some pressure, and when I'm done, you're not the same. You're changed."

• Yikes.. I'm probably not very good.. Like a 5? lol

• I'm a modest person, but I'm pretty good at this. I'd give myself like an 8 or a 9...with right woman, a perfect 10 would be within reach.

• Everyone I kiss get poisoned and dies from my venom. I'm 10/10! Cold killa

• Who knows. Kissing is boring.

• i would say i am close to a 10 since every woman i have kissed has a;lways told me i am a great kisser

• I believe I'm pretty decent. 8/10

• 10 for sure!

• Like 5, I get bored quick and fuck it up. Who needs to kiss when you have cuddles and netflix :(

• More than total of these nerds here.