Straight girls would you ever make out with another girl?

Not actual sex, just making out and touching a bit..

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, I've kissed a girl before but it wasn't sexual it was part of a game. I did it because I was having fun with my friends and it was part of the game. If I didn't do it, it would be a bit of a party pooper and I didn't particularly have a problem with doing it so yeah! It's just an experience and it wasn't making out or anything so meh.

Just to clarify, she was the only other girl in the game and I was much more excited to kiss the guys in the game so I know I'm not bi or a lesbian (not that there's anything wrong with that) but I'm just very comfortable in my sexuality so it doesn't bother me.

• Was it a good kiss?

• Eh not really. Can't remember it all that well because there was a lot of alcohol involved, but to be honest, I think the other girl was more into it so I had to just keep it short haha but I don't think I'll be kissing another girl.

What Girls Said 23

• Nope. I have no desire as a straight woman to kiss another girl. It doesn't turn me on. Kissing a man on the other hand... that is a turn on.

• I've played around with another girl during a threesome, but that was a little show for her partner. I have no interest in it myself.

• Nope. Not into it.

• If I was acting for a film, yes...its probable. But aside from that, no. I love and adore men. Women just dont do it for me.

• When I was younger I made out with quite a few girls but all it did was solidify my belief I like men.

• Nooooo...Funny thing is more girls ask me this than men.

• NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

• Yes I would.

• No
    I'm not about that life.

• When I was a few years younger i would but now I don't think so.

• I would kiss another girl but nothing else, no touching or anything.

• No, if I'm going to make out it's going to be with a guy...

• Nope.
    I am not/wouldn't be interested or curious at all.

• That's one thing I don't consider myself engaging to. Mine would be just pure attraction.

• Gross!! Never

• I've made out with a girl before but made me more sure than ever that I'm straight. It didn't turn me on at all. I did it more just for the heck of it than anything. Try something crazy once I guess.

• No way. Not my thing.

• Don't think so. The only case where I MIGHT consider it was if my boyfriend really wanted me to, to give him a little show. I have no interest in it myself.

• no no no no no no no no I've never can even think of

• No... I can not imagine what the circumstances would have to be for that to be a possibility

• No, not my thing.

• I'm straight, but I have with my best friend before while we were both drunk, just to see what it was like. I don't really have any desire to while sober.

• only to know the difference

What Guys Said 2

• Well I'm not a girl but according to me, if straight women were sexually attracted to other women, I think that would make them a lesbian or bi! My ex told me this once that, sure most girls thinks other girls are hot, but they think its more of a "I-wish-looked-like-that" way rather than attraction.According to her, girls are a bit closer than guys, like more physical touching, kissing etc. but most of those straight girls have no interest in going further than that :)

• Considering all girls are bisexual then yes they would.