14 year old girl dating a 16 year old boy?

so if you want more details look at my last Q but i want your opinions just by how it sounds with out the other info. so i ask you is it weird or is it ok

• weird
  • ok

Most Helpful Girl

• When I was younger, I always wanted to date older guys... Every girl did, but I didn't want to date someone older for social status, I just didn't get along with the guys my age. If she is mature, it shouldn't matter. If she acts 14, you should probably reconsider. I'm dating someone 5 years older than me now, and it's not even a big deal because our maturity levels are very similar.

What Girls Said 10

• It's normal, two years isn't that big..it's just 14 sounds young in general, but she's not that much younger than you..like 18-16 or 17-15 just sounds better, but it's not weird

• omg im the some way

• Sweet hah! And I accidentlly talked to a fourteen year old so don't feel bad (he lied about his age) Does she turn 15 anytime soon? That could help, but if you're that uncomfortable with it just know there's plenty of cool 16 year old girls, i would know, and if you really like her then go for it because two years isn't that big of a deal

• I mean what is it about this 14 yr old girl that makes u wanna date her?

• read my other Q if you wand more info message me

• No prob dude you got this us 16 years olds gotta stick together and wow that was so lame lol oh well

• I don't see anything wrong with that at all but 2 years in high school could be very different for these too.

• 14 year olds and 16 yr olds are on completely different levels mentally and sexually.

• its legal... In my opinion it depends on how hot the guy is.

• it's totally fine in my opinion. I don't know why it would be weird. If they like each other and they're both happy. There is NOTHING weird about it.

• There's nothing with that O..o

• There is nothing wrong with that your both under 18.

• It's seems weird. That's a really big age and maturity gap

• Oh its kind of normal and same time weird

What Guys Said 6

• My rule of thumb growing up was "No more than 2 years". Therefore, it'd be okay for a 16-year old to date a 14-year old, in my opinion. However, keep in mind that certain parts of the world have different law regarding the age of consent.

• Par for the course. All the top flight girls when I was 14 were dating 16, 17 year olds, much to my dismay.

• Nah dude it's just two years. If she was 12 then that would be weird.

• all tell you what happen to me she started to like me than we went out and i thought she was 16 but it turns out she is fucking 14

• Well dude below us is right, but I mean it's not weird to me.

• Two years is pretty small difference.

• Im hoping it ain't weird cuz this one girl im about to ask out so..

• 2 years isn't much. just make sure the younger one understands the risks of making a child and STD's.

• im not in to any sexual things sounds weird i know

• I can understand just wanting to be in the company of someone close to you. to me that's perfectly alright. :)