GIRLS can you please tell me if I suit having a beard !!!?

i always try grow my beard but i last 1-2 weeks and then i just can't do it any longer and i shave it off... i just feel like i look scruffy and old!! i see a photo and think i look ok but when i look in the mirror i go wow shave already your a mess.

Looking at my profile pic do you think i should:

A) keep it that length
B) grow it longer
C) shave

I'm only really asking because beards are crazy in fashion here atm and i want to have one but have the above concerns

i just updated my profile photo to one of me with no beard so you can tell the difference! what looks better? if you can remember the pic of me with a beard.

Most Helpful Girl

• Your beard looks fine but try to change your hair a bit. Cut them a bit shorter or just dont do that hairstyling where theyre up.

• oh ok thanks, how should i have my hair, example? :)

What Girls Said 14

• I think clean shave would look the best on you. Surprisingly, I'm not feeling the stubble in this one. I think you might look nice in a beard if you groom it well like:
    www.syu.nl/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/IMG_0750.jpg
    www.syu.nl/.../IMG_07511.jpg
    ^^ keep your beard at this length with this cut - sexy and neat. It demands attention ;)

media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/.../...04c2622f4091.jpg
    ^^ This is a better image of the side length and cut. Also since you have a difficulty growing a beard, the hair length in this one is shorter but still looks just as nice :)

• yeah see mine is more like the ginger guys because it is really thick and thats why i don't like it... i think i am going to go back to clean shaved.

• I agree. Your face really suits the clean shaved look :)

• You look alright with it. But you should give us a picture with and without it. after seeing food and liquids in them big beards... I say keep it short.

And never wear that suit again. Way too much stripes and patterns.

• if you wear a suit with stripes, wear a plain shirt under. plain black button up would work with that suit.

• straight up i know fashion but i literally slept in and i had someone picking me up and i was soooo late i didn't have time to iron my plain black shirt so i had to wear that and i grabbed the first tie i could find lol

• Keep it that length it looks fine

• Sure - it helps with your little double chin.
    Although - in that picture, you kind of look a bit psychotic (I think it's the eyes).

- grow it longer

• LOL your right i do look a little psychotic ay... i was thinking that too... but the fact you see a double chin is prolly more psychotic =/

• OHHH by double chin do you mean chin DIMPLE? now i get you, yeah i do have that lol

• No... I meant a slight double chin...

• keep it that length dude its fine... you should have added a poll to your question

• I don't really care for it. It would look better if you cleaned it up & lined it up though.

• yeah cheers i will try that... good point

• It looks good!

• oh thanks! you look good also =p i think i will just keep it this length

• Yep I think most girls prefer stubble or short beards anyhow.

• I am personally a fan of some stubble, but not a full length beard. Your picture looks good :)

• YOU SUIT THE D

• i suit the dick? =/ awkward

• I'd leave it like this, looks good to me!:)

• No!!! No facial hair

• Shave! I think you'd look so much more handsome. However, that's just my opinion. Plus, think of it this way, kissing a guy with a beard is probably a bit scratchy. :)

• yeah they don't like kissing the beard!

• i think shaven def

• ok thanks, is that because i don't suit a beard though or because you like shaven on al men? cheers!

• ok thanks heaps!!! someone i know that is a stylist said the exact same thing, super neat cut of clean shaven. i have tried the neat cut but it doesn't seem to work with my beard thickness! its sounding like clean shaven is the way to go... especially seeing as it makes me look younger lol. Thanks heaps

• no problems at all !
      Looking younger is always great, good luck with it all :)

• Keep it like that, you look sexy. Rugged and manly, but neat and tidy still.

• thanks =] appreciate it

What Guys Said 2

• noooo you'll look even wilder

• I know I'm not a girl, but it's always good to hear from men too. Beards usually suit every man, so long as they are well kept and taken care of.

You've got a good jaw line for a beard too :) just like me, but since I'm still young my beard isn't thick enough just yet... so I am quite jealous lol