Fuck Buddy asked me to move in. What does that MEAN!?

Ok so here it is in pointform

Been sleeping with a guy from my home town past few years when I visit

We act like a couple when together but rarely text when apart

When I told him I was moving back he offered me to move into his place

I brought it up when I was visiting, he laughed and said we would have 4 kids the first year if we lived together.

I assumed that was a no. I told him that if I moved in and we were just friend no sex... if I moved in and we were having sex than I wanted a relationship... just makes things easy. We have to many mutual friends.

Later he made a slip up of saying "When you move in... I mean if you decide to move in"

I left it at that... but WTF does that mean?
I'm not moving back for another 9 months. we never defined anything but should I assume something was there?

• He just wants to bone you at home
  • A guy doesn't ask just a fuck buddy to move in. Period. Something is there

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like he's trying to get room service

What Guys Said 5

• probable he wants to bone at home.

However, you did right, and told him you wanted a relationship. And I think he'd be okay with that. I don't know how it would go for the long-term, but stick to your guns and tell him you want a real deal, not just casual sex. Tell him to up his game in 8 months, when you're figuring out where you're going to live. Tell him you want flowers, and you want a little chase. But, wink and tell him that he'll get laid on the first date.

• I agree. You gave him that ultimatum and now he's seriously considering you being his girlfriend. He mentioned it casually at the end. Make him own it. Ask him straight up.

• He might see that at the end of the tunnel their could be some light for both you and him. But you both have to want it, otherwise it should just be a roommate situation. Not a were fucking but not dating so we each bring back other people to fuck. Then when they leave we finish each other off, then go into our separate rooms and sleep. If that sounds like a good idea, then go for it.

• Means like 99% of "fwb" it just got awks.

• Write up as a contract of what you expect and have him sign it,,, if he won't, then there you go

What Girls Said 3

• A true fuck buddy doesn't want a girl in the house killing the vibe in case he wants to bring another girl home. I believe he wants to test the waters himself to see if there can be something more than just sex.

• Whats better than a room mate that you can fuck? :D Not much, that's for sure.

• You know what it means