Girl hasn't responded for 2 days... Lost interest?

We've started dating right before summer, but currently in long-distance for summer until she comes back. We've been talking everyday, but for past 2 days she hasn't responded. I know she's been on FB/Twitter, so it's unlikely that she hasn't gotten lost all forms of communications or anything... Is this normal? or signs she's losing interest?

so turns out she's been sick the past couple days. would that make a difference?

Most Helpful Girl

• message her again and ask her how she's doing! She may have just missed your message or didn't know how to respond to it. If she still doesn't respond after this one though then yeah... she might have moved on

• I'll see how it goes... :(

What Girls Said 2

• I never understood this phenomenon among people, because it seems like some people don't respond to things at all for no reason, just like they forgot. but I think guys are more likely to do that than girls. I'm the opposite -- it would have to be pretty bad for me to ignore something completely. I feel incredibly rude not responding. I'd rather someone just say "stop talking to me" than ignore me.

• Yeah, this is bad. If a girl is into you, she would have most likely replied

• how easy would it be to lose interest?

What Guys Said 2

• Chill. It's probably a bad sign (although, since you've been together for a while and especially if it's the first time that she's done this, it's possible that she just got very busy or had a legitimate emergency or something), but you can recover. Stop doing whatever you're doing and change tactics. Just keep things light and fun. Show her interest, but don't over do it. When you see or text her, or talk with her, you want to make her feel good about herself. You want to put her in a better mood. If you can do that, then you can salvage it.

• I never understand why women lose interest so fast. Just talk about sex with her and see how she responds... probably what she wants, if she isn't responding to casual conversation.