How would tall guy who is 6 foot tall feel dating a girl who is 5'2?

would it feel awkward or wiered for you?

coz im a short girl, but i love tall guys but every time i bump into them it feels odd coz im so short and they are so tall, and somtimes they kinda laugh cause i have to look all the way up at them lol...

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 4'11 and my boyfriend is 6'.
    It is kinda awkward and I sometimes even forget how tall he is. I see that he tries his best to have us be "sitting" when we go on dates, maybe it's to help us have eye contact without him crouching down or me needing a ladder. Or maybe he does this so I won't feel bad about being so tiny.
    But he says my height is perfect and he loves being able to pick me up so easily. He also said a lot of tall girls he's dated in the past, usually had more of an attitude than shorter women. Obviously not all tall women, but he's noticed that taller women are more selective and stuck up when it comes to men. Maybe it is because of their height and they want to be able to wear heels without "skyscraping" over their men. Lol idk.
    I'm really small, but he says it doesn't feel awkard to him. :)

What Guys Said 12

• I honestly don't think it will really matter much:) I mean most tall guys usually seem okay with dating a shorter girl and they find they extremely cute too hahaa

• I dated a girl who was 5'3" before when I myself was 6'2".

Does it look weird if there is ~1' height difference? Yes. Should it matter what it looks like if you honestly care for each other? No.

I personally like both short AND tall women. It's like eating cotton candy icecream vs birthday cake icecream. Both taste different, but both are still really sweet.

• Never have had a girl friend over 5'8" which men that all my gf's have been at least a Foot shorter than me. The relationship that last the longest she was a little over 5'1" she was great :) by the way I was the stupid male and broke up with her, I was young and dum and full of stupidly, wow that almost been 20 years ago.

• its cool.
    Call men sexist but going out with a shorter girl make us feel BIG AND MANLY and GRR ARRR GRRRR YEAH.

Until an EVEN BIGGER guy walks by and suddenly we're put back in our place lol

• I'm not tall, I'm 5'8 but I love short girls. I've noticed there are way too many short girls nowadays who are going for tall guys so the availability of girls are so less for guys my height. Average height girls also prefer tall guys because they prefer to be taller than the guys with heels on plus tall girls obviously prefer tall guys since shorter guys for them would be awkward. I just have no clue which girls are worth approaching nowadays or is it a waste of time to even approach any.

• lol my brother is 5'8 but his wife is pretty taller than him, he does seem short besides her but they do look nice together tough... but i like reallyy tall guys lol like 6 foot 2

• I know a couple of tall guys personally who aren't active at all but that's only 2 that I know of. I'm glad you're not like other girls who only prefer to be with guys at least 10 or 11 inches taller and rejecting every other guy just because they aren't a foot taller than them.

• well only if he only bring what i want, i would care what his hieght is though... as long as he keep me happy, he could be short but only taller than me is all which most guys would be.

• I honestly don't mind it and I'm 6'1" my only requirement is that she does not surpass my height lol.

• I personally love this. I'm not sure what else to say about it.

• That's all based on what each person feels. I'm 6'5 and my girlfriend is 5'6. That's the equivalent of me being 6 and her being 5'1

• Well. I won't want someone that look like baby next to me, I am pretty buffed too so that would just look like kid hanging out with me. But I gotta see her with me to judge, Like there is dude in my team who is like 5'6ish. But he still overshadows half the guys by his built lol But I doubt any chick would do that. Maybe build little muscles

• Haha, im 5"10 and i think girls that are somwhat short are cute and still very attractive and shouldn't be anymore awkward than having a boyfriend the same height as you

• It is fun have at it.

• All the tall guys I know love short girls. Most of my exs have been around 5'2, 5'3

What Girls Said 4

• I am 5'2 and my boyfriend is 6'0. its wonderful and he loves it. he always comments on how short I am and how much he loves that.

• They love it.
    And I mean LOVE it...

EpicHam kind of summed it up.

It's the neanderthal thing. O. o

• tall guys find short girls cute, they like dating them.

• Depends. Some tall men prefer other tall girls, some prefer short.