Best day of the week for a first date?

to ask a girl for a first date, which day would be the best and most appropriate.

or does it not matter?

• MON/TUE
  • WED
  • THU/FRI
  • SAT
  • SUN

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it just depends on both of your schedules. There factors such as school or work but as long as you plan everything out i don't think the day of the week matters.

What Girls Said 2

• i mean it does depend on both's schdules, if i was going on a first date i would want Friday because you don't have to worry about getting up early next day for work/school so it leaves more room for spontaneous adventures. like if you say you're just doing dinner (planned) then it went well, if it's Friday and you suggest watching a movie or doing somethin fun after spontaneously i would say yes because i won't have the "oh but i have to get up at 7AM for work" cuz that's just awkward.

• It really depends whether or not she has her week planned. Saturday I think is usualy a good day to hang out as it's the weekend and there are more fun things to do.

What Guys Said 1

• In my experience, women have bad schedules. I'm usually not busy, what I usually do is say that I'm available on the days I'm most comfortable with. It tends to create a sense of urgency and they naturally want to work around you. Which is what you want from a woman. (You don't want to work around them because then you'll never get anywhere)

For example I'll say "I'm available Saturday evening and Sunday afternoon". They'll tend to find the time.