I don't think I can like other girls?

I'm sick of people trying to cure my pain like its possible, it isn't, I will always suffer and will always be miserable, till e day I take my life. The girl I loved rejected me, well, screw you guys. Screw your stupid dumbass happy bs logic, there aren't plenty of girls out there. You want me to be brutally honest? I hate them, all 3 billion, every last one of them, I feel nothing but pure, burning hatred. I won't ever loving anybody else, and it spit in the direction of any foolish girls that think I could ever have feelings for them, I can't. In fact, I've grown to enjoy rejecting girls, the same way my best friend, she had the power to inflict that pain on me, my genetics have given me the ability to inflict that same pain on others.

It's so stupid, e beliefs in this perfect little world everyone believes in, why do they, the world is awful, plain and simple, there's nothing good in it, hell, even I know I'm an awful person. I've tried liking every other girl I've seen, I've tried forcing myself to, I even tried hurting myself so I could use the pain as an incentive, but it still failed. I don't care how many other stupid girls there are, I don't care about college or it's stupid adventures, I won't love any other girl like I loved her, I'd end my own life to feel that rush again. I don't believe in any dream girl for me, if there is one, I hate her, if only out of spite, she'd be just another silly girl thinking she could win my affection, and I'd be an idiot practically taking pills to force myself to love her, love is such a pathetic lie, is it not. I especially hate Caucasian girls most of all, I despise them, they are so utterly shallow. I hate them for me being attracted to them, and I hate their stupid standards, always white and blonde.

I don't even know what to do, I don't even know why I asked this, I'm guessing for advice, I don't know, it doesn't matter, I can't even love anymore, there is no hope, go on, try to help me, I can't be helped.

Most Helpful Girl

• Love is shit. I agree, I can't be with the person who I love and who loves me because guess what, he is married and has kids. When he approached me I rejected him cause I'm no homewrecker. Three years have gone, I haven't seen him and haven't felt the same way for anybody else for that matter. True love that is corresponded and that is possible due to circumstances is extremely rare. I'm sorry this happened to you at such a young age and it must feel awful remember that there is nothing wrong with you and her not loving you back has nothing to do with you. Life is tough cause a lot of times you have to make choices and one of the toughest choice is to love yourself first. So you can drown in your hatred and loathing, though to be honest, I thunk you are directing that hatred to everybody else because in reality it's your way to cope with hating yourself. Stop haring yourself and stop hating life, get some courage at least from your own butthole and like yourself despite all the shit. Take care.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 5

• You're still under 18. CHILL. You have your whole life ahead of you. I was in the same position as you and i was in love with someone for 3 years but i coudn't be with them or see them, and i genuinely loved him, i felt as if i would never get over it and get better. A year later? I started going out and actually sociliasing with other guys and now i'm finally over him. Just because you got rejected by one girl doesn't mean that your whole life is over and that all girls are like that.. Think about it.

• It put things into perspective, they're all so shallow, and I don't like most of them. It doesn't even matter, most girls already have boyfriends.

• Not true. I'm single and i'm really nice and mean well, i'm still out there hoping and looking for the right guy. The only person who seems to be shallow here is you.

• I don't think of it as shallow, I can only love one girl, if anything, I'm the opposite of shallow.

• Look I understand what you are going through I have been. I felt the same way you do right now but I had to get over that because it's only girl that rejected you not all of the girls will reject you. You sound like a really nice guy and if I was that girl I wouldn't reject you it was so stupid of her to reject you. At least you know how she feels now. You can try out new girls. There are thousands billions of girls on this planet don't give up please. There are nice girls out there I'm a really nice, super fun, super duper funny girl and I would never reject a boy like you. The most important thing is that you tried imagine if you didn't.

• Knowing that I am hated by others, I am sill very happy with my boyfriend. Hate really only affects you and that is fine, if you like.

• That's great for you, doesn't matter, I know the truth about relationships and love anyway. I don't like couples, not even slightly, always mocking me in their existence, knowing love, I can't even feel love... I hate them completely.

• I suppose so... but how does that help me? The fact that you are happy, while I am miserable, simply solidies what I said, and proves me right.

• It's not suppose to help you. This statement is a testament of my love and to the fact that no matter how you feel life is going to go on with or against you.

• Another drama queen... you're young, there's still hope.

• Just because some girls didn't love you back or rejected you... don't think all girls are like that. There are some sweet girls out there, you haven't seen the world yet, anyway your under 18 anyway... there is so much in life to see.

What Guys Said 7

• You can always try dating other guys...

• Except I'm not gay and never can be.

• Fact:
    Every one you will ever love will cause you immense pain by either, abandoning you, rejecting you or dying. People require human connections and living a life of solitude will not prevent this pain it will simply become a constant companion.

Learn how to deal with your shit regarding this issue because you cannot change this reality, you can only change your perspective and choices.

• You're just gonna have to get over it, you aren't always gonna get what you want in life and you just learn to deal with it.

• Boo-hoo-hoo, under 18 and bitching.
    Get to 31 like me and then we'll talk about a "hard life". Give me a break !

• Life goes on, you will get over it. Time heals all wounds, a good suggestion would be try gaining a more positive perspective on life, being angst won't get you anywhere.

• Calm down. Give it time. You are being overly emotional and only hurting yourself. A time will come when you realize, if you are wise, and not in a hurry to get angry, that all women are not to blame.

Give yourself time, and try not to hold onto old anger. It only damages you and makes you weak.

• Life goes on...

• No it doesn't, life isn't even real, it's just hell.

• Life isn't real?

Right...

Quit your bitching.