This guy doesn't talk to me on weekends?

I've been talking with this guy for about two weeks now... on the weekends I don't hear from him. The first weekend he talked to me on Sunday afternoon telling me he was sick all weekend and that all he wanted to do was sleep. This weekend he did tell me that he had to work but normally when he's at work we still communicate. I haven't heard from him since last night while he was at work... does this sound shady or am I over reacting?

Most Helpful Guy

• Two weeks is not nearly enough time to get a proper read on the situation. If it stays like this every weekend, then sure, that's a big red flag. But two weeks? No, could totally be legit.

I wouldn't worry. Yet. But it is something to monitor for sure.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• A guy told me this years ago... If you only see/talk to a guy during the week he has someone else for the weekends. This has proven true in my life and was one of the best pieces of advise I have received

• Over reacting... A guy can go weeks without talking to me.. even though I know he has the time to at work.