What to do if your crush doesn't have a phone?

As a confident person I walked up to a cute girl and made a conversation. We talked and well she doesn't have a phone. She has an iPod and uses an app to text but needs wifi to use it so what are your thoughts on the problem?

Most Helpful Girl

• That's really weird, I never got this problem before :)) I don't know... you just have to meet her in person. Or write her letters.
    Kidding, just go and see her :))

What Girls Said 4

• This is easy: install the app. (Does she use whatsapp?, Kik? Messenger? Telegram? Those are all easy to use) And wifi is practically everywhere (home, restaurants, university, college, work) And if you go further in the relationship: buy her a simple phone (be romantic about it, like that you don't want to lose contact or something) so you can call her when she is not online.

• I don't know anyone who doesn't have a phone lol.
    If you really like her try installing the app she use and communicate with her by using that or meet her in person :)

• When mobiles didn't exist nobody seemed to have a problem with that. you shouldn't either.

• Well I really don't have a problem. it's just that how am I supose to communicate with her when I'm away from her?

• She has the texting app and there is email.

• Lol i havnt got a phone either so I use fb, if she has fb then chat to her then until she gets a phone

What Guys Said 3

• Is there any other way to get in touch with her? Does she live with her family? If so, is there a phone number where you can reach her that way? Does she share an apartment or dorm room? Does a roommate have a phone? Could you email her? You're gonna have to think outside the box, and come up with other ways to ask her out for a date.

• Why has no one asked if she had a HOME phone? You should still be able to call...

• True, true.

Anybody remember calling people's houses back in the day and asking if so-and-so could play? Actually had to talk to people's parents and shit. Crazy.

• Man, and being like "Is ____ home?" and then hearing siblings laughing in the background and the teasing that commences.

• Talk through Facebook?