Am I jealous of my boyfriend's brothers girlfriend?

I've been with my boyfriend for two years, although our families have been friends for years prior to us being together. Anyway, we get along great and his family likes me. Well, last year, his brother got a new girlfriend. I will admit, I am jealous that she is always at my boyfriends house staying the night with her boyfriend, which I think is kinda weird, but oh well. Because she is always around my boyfriends family, I feel as though I'm an outsider around his family now because of her constantly being there. I realize I could spend more time around his family and I do but no matter how much I try to be around, she is always there more and has more stories about things they've done. Plus, she has only been dating my boyfriends brother for almost a year but from the first time she met them she has called his parents mom and dad. My question is, am I jealous of her or is there something justifiable about how I'm feeling? And is it weird for her to call them mom and dad when they have never told us to refer to them as that? Thank you for your time and advice, I appreciate it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Give that relationship max 1 month. You have nothing to be jealous about. Your boyfriends brother is going to get fed up of her real quick cause in my book she is trying too hard to get your bfs brother to commit to her and she is using the family card so that he won't be able to leave her. Don't worry and don't compare yourself. Keep your independence and keep being real though respectful towards others. by the way calling your in-laws Mom and Dad is fucking weird and creepy, something is seriously wrong with this chick and you have nothing to worry about or compete with.

What Guys Said 2

• Don't worry about it, unless she's driving wedges between you and bf, or between bf and his family.

If/when you marry your bf, you'll be in the family. And as long as your relationship with your bf isn't impacted by her, then don't worry about it. You may get stuck with her as an in-law. But she seems needy and desperate, and that will change when she gets a ring.

• If you have to ask then probably so.

What Girls Said 3

• Well a bit weird for her to call them mom and dad if they never asked her to. Oh and no need to worry about her constantly being at his family. Your relationship with your boyfriend is what matters. Usually when everything goes well in our lives the evil part inside us steps in and tries to ruin everything, jealousy is a part of that. So don't be jealous, be cool.

• There is nothing justifiable about your feelings in this situation. She's not even dating your boyfriend and you are jealous of her?

• Are you in love with your boyfriend or his family more?