Do guys like girls in leather? Skirts, pants, tops?

Was going to wear a leather mini skirt (black) and leather crop top (black) to see my crush's band. He is into bad girls... Do guys like leather clothing or do you all think it's weird?

Most Helpful Guy

• Do guys like girls in leather? Skirts, pants, tops?

YES!

• awesome! thanks for the info :D

What Guys Said 7

• Depends on the guy.
    Depends on the band you're listening to.

I personally am not a fan of it, but that's because I'm not into that side of society. I tend to just wear jeans and tee shirts, and prefer girls who dress in a more classy manner - with maybe an occasional leather jacket, because that's kinda a "normal" thing.

• They're a metal band. What side of society do you mean?

• I'm a metalhead, but I don't subscribe to the boots/leather/piercings/tattoos stuff, myself. I don't mind it, but I can't date someone who has that kind of fashion sense, since it kinda drives me away. The more liberal side of the fashion coin, really.

He'll probably like it a lot, but you asked about guys in general and I gave a counter-example :P

• I prefer them naked, but sure, they can be very hot.

• Weird? ... hellz naw...
    There's just something about a girl in leather... soooooo sexy!!!

• Yes yes and yes and leather pants like super tight like skinny jeans or leggings

• leather is kinda sexy

• In the bedroom;)

• Too much leather is too much. Choose one or the other, then cover the rest. We like classy girls, not trashy ones, no matter what we say

• How much is too much? Like my top is leather, but it is shaped like a t-shirt so it isn't tight or anything. But my skirt is leather and tight. Is that okay?

• Besides, when did women start dressing for men. Dress how you want, not what he wants...

• Basically, if you're not a "bad" girl, don't pretend to be one, nothing worse than a fake

What Girls Said 0