Girls, would it be romantic or creepy if a I sent flowers to a girl I have been seeing for a while but haven't made anything exclusive to her work?

I met this girl through friends and we got to know each other a bit more on a trip a couple of months ago. I have asked her out since on several dates, I have gotten the feeling she's into me but we both have never made anything exclusive or known. Her birthday is real soon. Im planning on taking her out and letting her know how i feel. But i would like to know if i should send her flowers to her job for her birthday before i take her out and let her know how I feel. Would she find it romantic or creepy?

Most Helpful Guy

• Flowers are always welcome for a girl, unless she hates you. And sending them to the work place is always preferred because she can then show them off to people, which is all part of the thrill of getting flowers in the first place.

If you have been seeing her for a while, actually *dating* her, even if you're not exclusive, then it's romantic as hell. You've nothing to worry about.

But if you've just been "seeing" her, as in she is in your social circle and you haven't actually dated... then it might be considered weird and a bit forward.

What Girls Said 3

• I agree with @MothMonsterMan - bring the flowers instead of sending them to her office. Bring them with you to the door when you pick her up so she can put them in water prior to the date... other wise they will sit in the car or awkwardly be out on the table.. Which isn't a bad thing but I would prefer a man walking to my door to get me and having flowers in his hand.

• & plus, you get to see her smile right off the bat in the beginning of the date. :)

• Yesss!!! send her flowers to her job! It will make her feel soo special. Its not weird. Girls love the feeling of other girls seeing how more "loved" they are lol. But yes, she would find it romantic. Do it.

• You definitely should send them to her. Girls love receiving flowers that we can show off. Plus it'll have her thinking about you until you see her again for the date.

What Guys Said 2

• I would send them to her work if you are actually dating. It feels good for a woman to have social proof that she is wanted and desired. But make sure that you don't overdo it. The larger the arrangement, the more it looks like you're trying to buy/win her love. I actually prefer a living plant at work. That way, she can keep it on her desk and think of you every time she looks at it.

Something like these: https://www.800florals.com/order.asp?item=P420X

Note: "Here's a pretty flower for my pretty girl to brighten up her desk. Can't wait to see you later!"

• That might be a little much. Bring her flowers when you take her out for her birthday.