If a guy can't decide between u and another girl, how can you help him make up his mind?

Theirs a guy I really like, and he can't decide if he wants to be with me or the other girl, the strange this is me and the other girl have very similar features. what can I do to help him choose what he wants?

Most Helpful Guy

• If he cannot decide between you and someone else, find another man.

What Guys Said 4

• If you really want to be with the guy you have to hang out with him as much as you can and be yourself and show who you are. Then you need to wait and hope that he choses you.

If you have doubts over if this is the guy for you: move on, if you have doubts over this guy and he is split between you and another woman you need to let him go. it's not worth the fuzz if you are not really sure.

Hope it turns out for the best in the end and best of luck with your man in the future!~~~

• Seduce him.

• You dont have to be dealing with that there's plenty of men out there that will want YOU and only you. Just find someone else and will see what he's missing out on. Dont stick around your not an option.

• You could do a p*rn move and share him with the other girl.

Being serious though, just be with him and don't rush it. With time and patience, if you're willing, the result could be worth all the wait.

What Girls Said 1

• There's really nothing you can do other than being yourself. Let him decide. Although, personally, if a guy has to decide between me and another girl then he's not right for me. A guy that likes you enough won't see other options if he really wants to be with you.