Why don't guys text back?

So there's this guy I like, and I'm pretty sure he likes me back. He works all the time, so during the week our only form of communication is texting. I don't text him that often, but I want to know why sometimes he'll respond RIGHT away and others he just won't ever respond. I mean, if you liked... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree with all the for mentioned. They beat me to it! LOL. You should give your guy the benefit of the doubt that he's just really caught up with work, or like superstrength said he doesn't always have his phone on him. Guys don't seem to be as attached to their phones like us girls are. However, not to get you down, you have to also consider that he night not be interested. But don't jump to conclusions! Actions speak louder that words.. er texts. So evaluate how he treats you the rest of the time to determine his feelings and don't base on the texting patterns alone. Whatever happens just realize situations like this are always win win. If he totally digs you, win. If he doesn't, then just be glad that you found out soon enough and realize that you have to kiss a bunch of frogs before you meet your prince, its a learning experience, you win. =]