Guys what do you Think Of butt implants?

My friend whats to get butt implants she said just to make it a little bit more full. She's really beautiful from her face has nice full bobbs tiny waist hips and nice legs but her butt is smaller than her hips. That's why she wants the implants. What should I tell her should I say it's good or bad? She thinks nobody will like her because she has a flat butt.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would ask her to start doing squats. Girls who 'squat' have insane 'booties'... perfectly round and in proportion with their bodies. Girls with 'butt implants' look out of proportion and you can tell they are fake. Like Kim K and Black Chyna, not to mention the potential health risks they pose.

What Guys Said 10

• what do I think of butt implants? hmm... why go fake when all natural is already free?

• JUST DUMB! just like breast implants. what does having a bigger butt mean do for you? nothing. probably just leave scars on your ass.

• No please, convince her not to get butt implants.
    When will women realize we like them more when they're 100% real?

• But she thinks nobody will like her for that.

• It's 100% not true. As I told you, guys prefer girls without any type of beauty surgery. We like women to be natural.
      Most guys care more about face, and you said she is beautiful, so she has nothing to worry. She doesn't need a great butt to attract guys, believe me.

• I don't think most guys want any kind of beauty surgery whatsoever, at least I like natural girls! :)

• So you would like someone like I mentioned?

• I would not want anyone with implants no, and your friend sounds gorgeous without them. :)

• Tell her it's stupid and not worth it. She can work out to get a fuller butt.

• Any implant is disgusting.

• Go to the gym

• Hell yea if its gonna make it bigger

• Tell her it will be better for the bedroom.

• I prefer a figure with full boobs tiny waist and smaller butt! What are her measurements?

What Girls Said 5

• how horrible... she's fine the way she is. not all guys are as shallow as Athleticbroo

• SO PHUCKING RIDONKULOUS.
    Show your friend this YouTube clip
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVfWDpH4NVo
    http://i.ytimg.com/vi/n7Rn8gOBfO4/hqdefault.jpg
    onefitlove.com/.../butt-implants.jpg
    Natural is always best.

• No. Tell her not to. Tell her that people should like her for how she is. She shouldn't fake parts of we body for others. Besides guys don't line fakeness in girls. There are some exercises that can make her butt look bigger without implants if she really wats a bigger butt. Please convince her not to do it. There are other ways to make your butt bigger.

• But she thinks nobody will like her because of it.

• Like I said. She can make it bigger naturally. Tell her there are exercises that give the same results. Doesn't have to be surgical.

• didn't u try to work out in gym, or u have complete lack of ass?
    then implants will save u of course

• I've never seen butt implants that looked really good.

Seriously, tell your friend to just look up pictures of implants. They always look ridiculously round and fake you can't really determine how you want the shape of the butt to look with implants.

If she wants to get an augmentation done she should get a brazilian butt lift if anything. They look very natural, but then again I heard that they don't last... so yeah

I think she should just wait 5 years to be honest. The technology we have today just isn't good enough in my opinion

Tell her to start doing squats and deadlifts if she wants a bigger booty

• She has a small Butt its just not wide like her hips. She just wants to widen it.

• That's what I'm saying. Just tell her to research the procedure and look at before and after pictures. You can't really widen it with implants.. you get this standard bubble butt shape and that's pretty much it. That's your only choice with implants.

Like I said brazilian butt lift is better because they can inject fat to the specific areas where your friend wants it, but even then if the fat goes away in 2 years your friend is out of $10k