What do guys think when a girl calls them a coward?

I called a guy I got mad at a coward and told him he was just like his father (his father cheated on his mother and he claimed he wasn't into playing games and cheating like his father). How is this perceived by a guy? It might be immature but I really wanted him to be hit by those words because that's what I felt. Just curious.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just like any personal attack people take it to heart. Some will show it almost right away in their reaction, others just let it sit in their head and it plays games with esteem and confidence. Just like if someone personally attacked your character. It usually is even harder coming from someone you care about.

• Unless the guy is a narcissistic or a sociopath. Then chances are he doesn't care what you have to say cause you never mattered to begin with.

What Guys Said 10

• It's the same thing as calling him an "asshole" or a "prick" as far as I'm concerned. Pretty aimless.

• He just totally ignored me and didn't even have the decency to pay me back when I helped him out when he was in desperate need.

• Ouch. You just made him your bitch

• The word means nothing without background.
    If I made a smart move and someone called me a coward, because I didn't go head first with a dumb decision then I don't give a damn. If it's personalized about who I am, then I take it into my head and see if I agree if my actions are cowardly. If I come to the conclusion that the idea is bullshit, then I will reply with a Fuck You.

By the way, that's fucked up for you to talk about his dad like that. No matter what he did

• He told me he wasn't kike his dad playing games when that's what he did to me and he refuses to pay me back money i gave to him when he was in desperate need.

• You can justify it however you like.

But yes, no guys should be a player and lie to girls the way some do.

• Yea guess I'm extra sensitive cause I disbt have a father either so it hurts when you think they would relate to you but instead use it to charm

• I would never speak to her again.

• You wouldn't feel ashamed of yourself for using a girl and playing games to the point she had to call you a coward? And even though you would never speak to her again how would it make you feel?

• It is hard to predict if someone will feel shame or not, but I would hate someone that called me a coward and would never associate them ever again. I am not sure how long I would hate them, but a good ten years or so for sure.

• guys usually think that their not brave enough for you or that they need to seem more manly so that they aren't going to be teased. or they could be complete jerks and call you a coward. P. S if you need a friend to talk to and share your problems with i'm here for you.

• If your goal was to piss him off, you succeeded. If you said that to me, you'd be out of my life for good.

• You want a guy who played you and I didn't care about your feelings to suddenly care about your feelings and be ashamed? Players don't feel bad for hurting a girls feelings. That's why they're players.

• Crap well when u put it that way :(. I guess in the chance he had feelings at all it would hurt him cause he had claimed he did so just in case.

• If a girl called me a coward, I'd probably just laugh at her.

• Don't call him that way even if he is an coward.
    Unless he's gay , you can beat him.

• I'd think they were trying to manipulate me into getting their way, and pretty much think they sucked.

• I just called him a coward because I got mad at him for playing me and not paying me back.

What Girls Said 1