Who should drive on a date?

do you think its ok for the girl to drive or should the man drive.

Most Helpful Girl

• whos car is it? that's who drives

• what if you meet somewhere and then decide to go to another location. one car. im guessing it doesn't matter.

What Girls Said 6

• I don't really think it matters but whoever isn't driving should pay for parking since the driver pays for gas. That's how I see it to be fair. Also, sometimes it makes more sense when the person asking should drive since they know where it's located. Unless they invited you to their place, then you drive since it wouldn't make sense to have them go back and forth.

• Whoever. It doesn't matter. I live in a city and a lot of people don't even have cars. It's not unusual to use public transit or taxis to go to your date location.

• don't care. i like driving.

• It doesn't matter.

• We've been together for 5 years, whoever picks up the keys or feels like it drives. It really doesn't matter.

• Who ever owns the vehicle should drive. In reality it doesn't matter.

What Guys Said 5

• it doesn't matter who drives. really doesn't. whoever feels most comfortable driving, perhaps the person who plans the date (which presumes they know where things are) maybe should drive. Otherwise both people could just drive their own cars...

is this a first date or someone you are dating?

• I'd say that if the guy asks, he should drive. If she asks, she should do it. Obviously if it is impossible for one of them to drive, then it's ok to change it.
    But i think the one taking inititative to the date should be the driver, unless otherwise agreed.

• whoever has the car. if both have cars, then the person who asked the other person out on a date should drive, unless they don't have a car then they can ask the other person to drive with their car.

• I really don't think it matters..

• The one who owns the vehicle used, I'd say.