Why do guys like touching girls butts?

I started dating this guy and every dingle tome I go on a date with his he touches my butt. I enjoy it though haha. But I just wanted to know why do guys like touching girls butts so much?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been laughing for like 4 mins straight at 'dingle tome' ... help me.

And its something to grab, something to pull a girl close and then you're against each other its like the first part to an intimate session and same reason they like boobs too... fun to hold and good on the eye...

What Guys Said 4

• A woman's ass is a huge turn on for some guys. I'm one of them. I don't care anything about tits but an ass? Heaven

• Cause they're soft, warm, firm and we keep hoping that they might be like a squeaky toy.

• Hormones. Guys feel touching your butt isn't as bad as touching your boobs. So since it is the lesser of two evils we do it.

• His name must be buttress.

What Girls Said 1

• Something about the shape and how it feels in their hands... Thats what my husband said when I asked him