Do hispanic women like white guys?

Hi im wondering if hispanic girls are generally into white guys like if you like characteristics that only white men have what do you like about us do you like us do you not like us I know its kind of racist to say but I've always had a preference for hispanic women since elementary school I just love everything about them their accents and it feels like they treat you a little more special then other races of women hispanic women flirt with me very heavily but I just never really make a move or im always too dumb to notice a girl likes me too describe myself I have dirty blonde hair color and I have hazel eyes not to sound cocky at all but I can tell a lot of girls like me and most of them tell me that but I like hispanic women cause they seem more of a challenge by the way I know most hispanic women go for blonde hair blue eyes if they do go for a white guy so thays why I was including hair color and eye color wondering if it matters or not thank you

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm half Hispanic lol but I like White Guys :)

What Girls Said 10

• Well I'm Mexican and I'm currently with a white guy, and in general I find white guys attractive. I don't care much for hair color or eye color. He has hazel eyes if they were brown I wouldn't care. What really attracted me was that he had a great personality and he actually speaks Spanish and knows about the culture, which is a huge plus. And we are opposites he like Spanish music and I really don't, I listen to country. I think that if you are good looking they take it into account but if you're conceited about it its not attractive at all.

• I think thats with everyone lol but no im not conceited at all its hard to not sound conceited while typing if you get what im saying

• Lol I understand

• I'm glad you have a thing for Hispanics, I'm Salvadorean😊 and well let me tell you we, well at least I don't go for the blonde hair not blue eyes! I go for someone that can actually keep a good conversation going. Someone that wants to learn about my culture, because i love learning from people, I just find it interesting. Don't be shy to approach any girl you like. If you don't make a move then you will never know how its like to be with a Hispanic. We can be sweet but we have our thing too lol

• YEASSSSSSS!!! All the way! But in all honesty I don't care as long as he has a good heart and we connect 👌

Also white guys with blue eyes and tatts is a plus xD I'm just saying! 😍😍😍

But really there is no need for ALLL that. Lol

• Even hazel eyes too! 😍😍😍 I think all colored eyes but yeah u get the point hahaha 😝

• Well my eyes are more blue in the dark and in the light their like a bluish browinsh green all swirling together lol a lot of girls say my eyes sparkle

• Well for me I don't find white guys attractive and they are just not for me. lol I perfer hispanic guys who are fit which most of them are.

• Lol yes I think white guys are pretty cute there really handsome in my opinion.🙌

• im hispanic and i love white guys. White guys are more my type and i prefer to date them!

• I do depends on your personal looks though

• I'm hispanic and a lot of us don't mind dating white guys. We don't really care what race or ethnicity you are for that matter. I know I don't.

• I'm not Hispanic but some of my friends are and they like white guys or are currently dating white guys

• When Hispanic person flirt with u mean they totally like you , I have this to guys I talk to I hate them bc they touch u or do tease to much so you would know I prefer white guys

What Guys Said 9

• It depends. Sometimes they really are into us, other times not. In my experience they are more into white guys than black women are.

I totally understand where you're coming from, though. Latinas aren't my preference but a decent amount of them are really pretty and sweet.

• The first thing that should be noted is that Hispanic isn't a race. It's a ethnicity. There are a lot of white Hispanics. So you are dealing with more cultural things than you would within races. This will be the biggest "issue".

You've got a lot of racism in that passage below your question, but I'll ignore that. Typically from my experience it seems they are open to all races. Though I'm not sure about Asians.

• I know that but I honestly don't know what to call them cause theirs white hispanics and I like them too so no racism meant

• Oh I read the last statement wrong. I'd think they'd want white guys with dark hair and eyes more, but idk. It really depends on the individual girl I guess.

• Yea I heard recently they typically date white guys with blonde hair blue eyes but I don't know

• Hispanic womens from where? The hispanic culture is really diverse and by knowing that be shure you have the chance to date a hispanic lady. The hispanic comunity is not closed minded when it comes to interracial relationships even though there is racism in some hispanic countries towards afrodescendants.

• lol i hate these questions smh i dont know if all Spanish women in all of existence like white men but i know a few do not have a preference in nationality. i dont know how small your social circle is but dude, see the world man. Also, what please enlighten me about these "characteristics that only white men"

• Im not asking you dumbass im asking hispanic women if they do like hispanic women or if they know if others do not if every hispanic women likes white guys

• You know you just named off negative racial stereotypes right? People in the middle east have very similar noses as Jewish people. Black people have similar nose as South American's, Africa's, and even middle eastern countries. So called white people (even though your family probably did own any slaves back then) have the same hair as Asians and Europeans.

• I forgot, you also have the same hair as people in Africa too

• There's definitely some that are into white guys, don't sweat it! 8-)

• Thanks bro yea I know that I just want to see how many my brother just married a Mexican girl and he been with he since like I can't remember when

• I get told by Hispanic women I need to eat more. No.

• every girl generally is into white guys who are perfect but will settle for their imperfect partners. girl logic

• What lol im pretty perfect lol

• Yo bro they invented commas and periods for a reason! Use 'em!

• Sorry man im retarded with the grammar and hard to do on my phone

• Ok bro. Forgiveness :)

• I'm a Hispanic Woman and I like White Guys!

• Why is your gender male then lol