Tall ripped Indian/Asian/Black/Arabic vs Short white guy?

I am a huge caucasian fan. But I think I still rather be a 5'9"-6' ripped Indian/Asian/Black/Arabic guy than a 5'5" White guy.

Who's gonna be more attractive in US/EU?

To visualize this:

Indian
thumbs.dreamstime.com/.../...dian-man-22285593.jpg

Asian
mikechangworkouts.s3.amazonaws.com/mchang.jpg

vs

Short White Guys

24.media.tumblr.com/...loe0n5JMwE1qdazono1_500.jpg

0|0
13|11

Most Helpful Girl

• Race doesn't matter to me, a hot guy is a hot guy regardless the shape of his eyes and the tone of his skin, so I'd prefer a tall Asian guy (muscular, but not as ripped as the one in the pic, I don't like men that bulky, I much prefer a swimmer's body).

2|2
    0|0
    • how about tall Indian/Black guy? lol

• I do tend to like tall guys, and even if I usually have a thing for blond guys I do find some black and indian guys attractive! For example, I think Denzel Washington and Idris Elba look very handsome and manly!

• Idris... yum!

What Girls Said 12

• You need some white chicks to get laid with. Then you won't keep constantly asking about this same question.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like the Asian guy in this question but most of the white guys I know are tall and very handsome not short. but yeah the Asian guy.

1|2
    0|0
    • how about tall Indian/Black guy? lol

• Show All
    • Denzel Washington is also good-looking

• Omg I love his movies he's a good actor and he's nas as cute as shemar Moore.

• I'll take the short white guy

3|1
    2|2
    • Do you really mean this? Or you just want to contradict my statement?

• Show All
    • @Asker when the fuck did I say I won't date anyone shorter than me?

• @Asker Well, no.

• I dont like muscles guy, i would choose the causcian guy

2|1
    1|2
  • Short, pale white dude all the way.

2|2
    1|2
  • I'd pick the person whose into me. Don't care if he's fit, tall, white or non white.

2|0
    0|0
  • Enough with this already, seriously..

2|0
    0|0
  • "I am a huge caucasian fan."

LOLLLLLLLL

0|0
    0|0
    • Sounds so gay and weird. ... for a dude to say this

• @J1nnishere yeah exactly LOL

I started to add a picture of a big white fan but I refrained. Hahaha

• "i m a fan"... Upon observation: "Go whiteguy!" hahaahha

• What about Latino men and Native American men?

Anyways, body sizes, heights and skin colors aren't deal breakers for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • None of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer Asians anyway like I'm only into Asians

0|0
    0|1
  • In Europe we don't care. If you're fuckable, you will get some...
    some arabs are reallty hot, I mean we can't deny it, even if they're muslims and all that bla bla islamophobia, some are hotties.

1|0
    0|0
    • don't care about race or height you mean?

• about race.
      height well. i like when guys are a little bit taller than me.

What Guys Said 11

• You do realize most white people are taller then pure blood Asians right? And might I draw every ones attention to white American body building Noah Siegel aka The Siege www.google.com/search

4|1
    0|0
    • I don't think you even understand the question, son.

• Show All
    • Except most Indian and Asian people won't be as you described.

• Yeah and what I am asking is about the ones that I describe above.

• This question could be the saddest thing I've ever read. Why do people need constant acceptance from white girls.

7|1
    0|0
  • hahaa nice comparison. are you sure you're white? mr. anon? :D and if you ask me if im serious, well d00d its hard for whitey to hate on himself, if you get my drift lol

1|0
    1|0
  • Yo stupid majority of indians are Caucasian too!

Apart from skin tone... what's the difference?cdn.koimoi.com/.../Varun-Dhawan-Wallpaper-8.jpg

1|1
    1|0
    • You're right, too many people think Caucasian means white or european.

• Show All
    • India is South Asia it's not Caucasain region.

• @mimmface
      You are illiterate and need to educate yourself. That's what all i have to say. I have no time to discuss with you. Had done this type of argument much before in other forums. I don't wanna go on again and again on this issue. So bye..

• Most girls I know who love Asian guys DO NOT like them for their height or their muscle mass hahaha. The Asian guys they fall for usually are normal height and look either feminine or douchey.

The people who picked the small white guy aren't necessarily racist (if that's what you're trying to imply). They just aren't attracted to muscles.

A lot of women are really tiny too, so small women would probably prefer a small guy. I mean 5'5 isn't that small when you're 5'2.

0|0
    0|0
    • Most of white girls are tall

• @Asker compared with who? White guys aren't exactly short either...

• Taller than 5'2" most of them

Yeah, but what I am talking about is short white guys. Of course tall white guys always win.

• U def aren't white. I think girls car more about how they are treated and many girls have told me they don't like brown men. Indians/Sri lankan/guinese... it's how they generally treat women... this is why women like white guys often... then it's like Asian guys and the rest. Muscle and height comes after

0|0
    0|0
  • Most white girls go for white guys, but that doesn't mean other races don't have any chance.
    You can see this article:
    blog. okcupid. com/index. php/your-race-affects-whether-people-write-you-back/

1|0
    0|0
  • I think short Indian/Asian guys would win

0|1
    1|1
    • I think so, how is it even a contest

• Clearly the white guy

0|0
    0|0
  • The white guy's got a magic wand, that's what matters...

6|0
    1|1
    • Some girls go for guys who don't stand around posing with their shirts off...

• Show All
    • ^there

• Definitely! Gym boys LOVE checking out their titties, that's why they wear those ghastly low cut V neck T-shirts. Yuck!!!

• The white male. Why?

0|1
    0|1
    • 5'5" white guy? lol you sure? What makes you think like that?

• Show All
    • I don't understand how your theory apply. Let's say a 7/10 white sloot comes to Asia, she's no longer a member of the majority at this point, does it mean that she's no more attractive than Asian girls who're majority there?

• You don't need to understand for it to be reality. Oh well.