How would you start a relationship with someone who lives 100 miles away (1.5 hour drive)?

So I've been talking to this girl, we seem to be getting along great and she seems interested. One of the big issues that comes up is we can only hang out on weekends and that's not necessarily every weekend. She goes to college during the week and I have a full time job at the same time. So we really can only talk via phone or text. How would I try to start a relationship since I live 100 miles away?

Most Helpful Girl

• 100 miles? I would love if I could see my bf every couple of weekends. He lives 1400 miles away and we are making it work.
    So 100 miles and you're bitching about it? If you guys really like each other you for sure can make it work. An hour and a half drive is an issue? LOL please...

What Girls Said 2

• Start a relationship? No. Maintain one? Yes. If we were dating and one of us had to move 100 miles away I'd continue the relationship. My boyfriend is currently 386 miles away from me. We would not be dating had we not first lived in the same town.

• I wouldn't even start one, distance prevents people from really getting to know one another and therefore makes a solid, honest relationship nearly impossible.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't see this working to be honest.

At most I'd say "test run" it for a month and if you can't see each other as much as you'd like just accept it.

• Start making plans with her for the future a bit. Visit her for Thanksgiving or Christmas break. Then in person have the conversation. It'd be a good idea to do that at the end of a good date

• I would demand keys to their house.