First date went well, second date she is immediately bitchy?

It's really weird, we connected well on the first date (or at least well enough for us to both want a second date) but literally within the first 15 seconds she's extremely bitchy and distant? At one point I touched her shoulder and she's like "Don't touch me." Have any of you ladies ever done this to a guy? And why did you do it?

Most Helpful Girl

• That's weird, did u say or do anything that may have offended her. Or maybe she's just a psycho

• Her attitude was almost immediate, I dont remember doing anything significant before then. I also didn't text much before the date. I used text only to setup the second date, so couldn't have been something I said before the date either. Too bad. I liked her but damn what a bitch.

• Oh well on to the next!! Lol

What Girls Said 2

• she might of just had a rough day or something. I suggest making sure that she is alright and if she isn't see if there is anything you can do to make her feel better. If she doesn't feel like sharing, don't pressure her into telling you.

• Never done it to a guy. Maybe she's having a bad day or heard a rumour

What Guys Said 1

• To be honest mate that sounds like she gonna be one of those women who is nice most of the time but when she does fly off the handle you don't wanna be anywhere near!

I would say give this 1 a pass and find someone else!