Boyfriend cancels date at last minute?

My boyfriend of a month cancelled two dates so far because the first one was because of work and the second one was because he made plans with his friends at last minute and cancelled our date. I got angry at this saying that this was Inconsiderate and rude.. He apologized to me, but I was acting kinda cold.. He also later agreed to come with me, it was for a movie by the way.. But late.. To which I said no.. I didn't talk to him after that.. its been a day now.. Will he come back or text me.. We love each other a lot.. He is a Taurus and I m a Leo, if that helps

Most Helpful Guy

• Last minute cancellation is understandable in emergencies (including work), blowing you off in favour of his friends is very rude.

If he doesn't come back it's no big loss IMHO.

What Guys Said 2

• its time you get yourself a new boyfriend
    he might be connected with you but he doesn't know how to do the right thing

• If it is a friend he sees all the time, then that is extremely rude and I would never do that to my girlfriend. ALthough if it is someone he only gets to see once a year or less, then I would give him some slack. I almost had to break up with my girlfriend because I did so once, but this was for my best friend of 13 years who I only see once a year, he lives in Germany, and she freaked out over a damn dinner haha

What Girls Said 2

• Oohhh I am a Leo and a dated a Taurus. Taurus's are very passionate, loyal, and emotional. But don't think astrology is also accurate because it isn't. You guys have only been dating a month and he cancelled on your twice. The whole work situation... I get it but cancelling his date with you because he made plans with friends is rude. He is probably going to text you, don't get mad at him but make sure to show that you're a little disappointed. Give him one more chance, if he cancels again, I would end it.

• Leave you for friends and the plan made before that. If I were you I will date new guy. It is clear that he didn't care for you as it should be.