How do I stop being one of the guys?

Okay, so I'm 16 and I always hang out with my guy friends. We play video games a lot and we skateboard and stuff all the time. there's this one guy who i really like but i think he only thinks of me as "one of the guys". Please help?

I look pretty feminine i guess... i mean i usually wear some skinny jeans and a nice shirt, and stuff. a lot of guys like me, and i get asked out a lot too. the problem is that no one in my group of friends seem to think of me in that way... so i don't know...

Most Helpful Guy

• Start wearing dresses, be more girly and flirt with them a little so you can jump yourself out of the friendzone but don't forget your tomboy nature!

You have no idea what I would do to get a partner I could play video games and skate with! it quite attractive to a guy!

Just remember it will come down to one day where you have to be straightforward and share your feelings, so be prepared to ask him out and tell him that you like him and make sure you actually DO IT because you will miss 100% of the chances you don't take and trust me, asking someone out and getting rejected is WAY better than not asking and regretting!

What Guys Said 4

• You need to accept your tomboyish nature. Honestly I think women who can be like "one of the guys" is quite a turn on.

Nonetheless, don't mask yourself into a false personality just to appease the interests of a guy. If you like him, ask him out on a date or something.

• Start dressing more girly, do your hair, makeup.

• Try charming him, ask him out, wear something girly...

• Just start giggling at every idiot joke.

What Girls Said 0