Do girls like shy guys? And if not, why?

Why do some girls like shy guys? And why some girls dislike them? What makes a shy guy attractive or unattractive in your opinion?

People always told me that "shy guys don't get any girls" but I also heard lots of cases of shy guys in relationships...

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe, if I get to know him and he's interesting and fun and can at least open up to me.

What Girls Said 4

• WHAT? Whoever said that was crazy! I'm an extroverted and an introverted girl at the same time and I think shy guys are amazing! They're not like the average guy you always see in the movies or in general! To me they can be a little complicated and then eventually own up for it but they're still attractive! At least they don't mess around with EVERY girl they know they're faithful loyal funny and just so much more as they open up to a girl. They're also very passionate while extroverted guys are always never knowing what's going on half the time. Which is why they mess around too much. Shy guys will always have a soft spot in my heart because they are also the most romantic and know how to treat a girl right the first time and always say what they mean and they are just so amazing. They also don't just leave you out of the blue like most outgoing guys. What's also cute about shy guys is when they blush. Nobody cannot tell me it's not cute when a shy guy blushes around the girl he likes! And that they do anything to keep their girl happy which is 😍😍😍😍 and once they love you it's like they're never going back and they don't take girls for granted! Never stop being shy. It's attractive it's hot it's amazing it's cute and the right girl will fall for you and don't let what other say get to you because shy guys are amazing and they can get into a relationship. No matter who makes the first move, great things were never achieved while staying in your comfort zone! You sound like an amazing guy and you will get a girlfriend and once you know she's the one it'll be the best day of your life and nothing could get better than being with the woman you love most. You can do this and I believe in you. Do not care what others say because at the end of the day it's what you choose to do.

• I am very shy, and it helps me if the guy has a bigger role cuz most the times I am to shy to make any moves. But I do (don't ask why, I don't even know ) find shy guys attractive

• I only date and am attracted to totally confident alpha men.

• I think shy guys are cute and I like them. The problem is when they are too shy to approach me.

What Guys Said 1

• I'm a shy guy. And would find a shy girl really attractive. Because
    we would have same personality, same kind of attributes, so yes I
    would be drawn to these types of women. Hope this helps :-)