Why do White men think they still have a chance with White women?

I'm Black and I have a White gf reason why White women prefer Black men over White men is because they find us damned irresistable, charming, social, smart, handsome, romantic, and so on. White men are naturally more feminine or ''paedomorphic'' too (paedomorphic, meaning their physical characteristics are rather infantile) which puts many women off them, including their own. This is why White men also have the smallest penises in the world. There's also the fact that White men tend to be much more anti-social and misogynist than us - given how strong feminism has become in the US and UK, you can take a wild guess as to how badly the girls were treated down there. That's if they're not already made to feel guilty for being a woman. I'm sorry to say this White men, but if you're ugly then you should not mate with a woman. You need to accept the cold hard facts in life and let Black men take the White women from you. Frankly, white women deserve better. They know we can treat them better, and make them feel special once more - something which their own incompetent men are literally unable to do.

Most Helpful Guy

• Actually it's a fact that there are more white couples then black and white couples. Especially down here white and black couples are almost non existent when compared to the number of white couples. If your starements were actually true then you'd have no problem sharing your evidence and not going anonymous. And to that end if you were actually as of a man as you claim to be, then you wouldn't hide behind an anonymous post. You'd post the question without caring that people knew it was you and you wouldn't care about the negative comments. Also most of the women interested in me including a couple on this site have been mostly white so I'd say I'm doing alright.

What Girls Said 12

• Haven't seen you here in awhile. I was wondering when your trolling ways would come back to GaG. Fact: I prefer white men and have always dated them. Doesn't mean I don't find other races attractive, but it's my preference. So your logic can be thrown out the window my friend

• You are bound to get your burble burst.
    Not all white women are into the same thing.

There's also a lot of generalization in this post.

• Haaaaaaa! not all of us find black men attractive and quite honestly i don't like a man with a big head so i don't find that many black men attractive at all because a lot of black men think too highly of themselves... like you seem to be doing now... :\ *vagina retreats* lol.

• Don't speak on behalf of all white women about all white men haha.

• the most retarded question I read since I signed up here. xD GET OUT

• wellll, i do like black guys but i prefer the humble ones. i never stick up for white guys because i dont care for them but saying they have the smallest dicks ever? really now. just really. black guys having big dicks is nothing but stereotype (and trust me i would know! i've been dating black guys for yeeears) but yeah i do agree that some white guys dont know how to treat women but ones again, its not just white guys, some black guys mistreat the females their with too.

• Hmmmm because they are white and most people stick with their race. If it wasn't for a white guy, ur girlfriend wouldn't exist

• Yeah stick to white woman cause that attitude wouldn't make me think twice about you.

• lol black women who want to only date black guys should remember these type of crazy guys.

• Dude, get off whatever you are smoking.

• I don't like black men, I've actually had a couple of black male stalkers and one actually said he was going to rape me if I didn't "roll" with him.

So no rapey black men for me, sorry.

• To be honest it had nothin to do with race I'm black but find white guys to be amazing and more mature than black guys all the thing you say I haven't seen them in black men sorry to say I prefer whites guys

• Sorry but I still prefer white men

What Guys Said 15

• LOL.
    Taking the once you go black you'll never go back too seriously eh?
    i11.photobucket.com/.../DSCF0012.jpg

• Probably because most of us still date white women

• Sorry, but my white girlfriend likes my white dick because I know how to use paragraphs.

• Put it this way, there's a significantly larger amount of white couples than white-black couples, obviously, we're still doing pretty good.
    Get yo triflin, trollin, racist self out of here.

• OMG YOU'RE TAKING AWAY ALL THE WHITE WOMEN!
    I'LL NEVER HAVE 1 FOR MYSELF!

• Ha ha... dude... that is blue whale shit! That's how big that is. It's actually the combined animal and human shit

• HAHAHAHAHA. Get the fuck out of here! :L

• Who are the doofuses down voting all our comments?

• they down vote the comments becuase its truth

• @NateInAk
      Yeah, be my guest. This topic is quite amusing actually. :P

• Fucking troll.

• White men are the apex males in this world. Don't be bitter wee man. You'll find some chick to feel sorry for you one day

• Just wrong I don't know how an aggressive simple minded gorilla is going to be irresistable

• I'm going to voice out on behalf of my best friend (who is female) she doesn't find black men attractive at all.

• This is obvious troll bait. But 83 percent of male models are white. Whites when it comes to interracial marriage/cohabitation is only at 9 percent in usa which is LOWER than every other racial group.

• Also you do know that your kids being half and then if they have white partner your grandkids could be soldi white lmao

• Nice try homie but the facts show just the opposite, probably because white women prefer not to live on welfare and want a guy who won't disappear the moment she gets pregnant...

img.qz.com/2013/11/ethnic-preferences2.png?w=1024

• I could take your girlfriend. lol

• Testify brother.

Feminism is pushing white women and white men apart. So chances exist for us