My girlfriend is mad about my snapchat?

She said I was ignoring her and I shouldn't be snapchatting these girls on my bestfriend list so much. Demanding to know who the are. Now she's got some dude on her top list? Should I just delete this app?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've felt like your girlfriend. My boyfriend has girls in his best friends list, I was never in his top three. I don't have snapchat any more (windows phone). I didn't demand that he removed it or get really angry, I just talked to him about it. You should be able to use what you like, but calm her with communication. Tell her you never meant to make her feel ignored and that you're not doing anything she should be worried about. She should trust you and not try to get immature revenge. Remind her that people go on your list if they send a lot of snaps to you so it's out of your control (that is if this is true). You should be able to use Snapchat like she gets to.

What Girls Said 6

• Can I just say something, the guy I liked used to do this too, I ended up blocking him from snapchat and my life. So, be careful, you might be hurting her and she might leave you. She's jealous and she made it pretty clear that she doesn't like it.

• She's jealous and she's trying to make you jealous too. Lol, just delete it, and tell her to delete it too. Problems might be solved.

• Snapchat is useless as f@ck tho I use it. But it's bc I travel a lot. It drives people crazy I swear! I have a friend that never responds to snaps I hate him lol so yes you can delete it I think or stop chatting with girls your gf doesn't know

• Yes you should delete it..

• You can just delete it or tou can hust nkt snapchat other girls soo much

• Why don't you just dump her. When I ever complain I just get dumped.

• We've been going at this for two years. Not going to dump her over some petty shit like this lol

• I must just be lucky then lol

What Guys Said 2

• I don't really understand Snapchat. Are you messaging other girls more than her? Are they just friends? I'm not sure how the top list thing works. She may be starting to talk to other guys.

• Yeah sending random pictures and shit.

• It could be to make you jealous or to find another guy.

@misscoffeehead oh you wouldn't want him talking to girls?

• I have no problem letting him talk to girls, as long as he is plainly sending random pictures of objects/selfies and not sexual content with the girls or any girls in real life.. I'm cool with it.

• Dude, just get rid of it. She told you how she felt, you ignored it, and now she's trying to make you jealous in return. Just get rid of that bullshit app.