Why are black women looked down upon?

DO NOT tell me that. that is NOT the case, because it is, i've seen it with my own eyes and experienced it. Black women are less ''approached'' and even the girl who is ''asian, white or latin or arab'' will get approach more often then a black girl even when the darker girl is prettier. I m an east African girl, a lot of people said i am beautiful especially women, i have been approached by two photographers but men never give me attention. I think it also had to do with the country you live in and city etc. But even black men wouldn't date me in high school and would rather date the average looking white girl and tell her she is pretty. Why?

Most Helpful Guy

• actually i like black girls equally with white or Asian girls, and that's no lie!

What Guys Said 6

• I SEENED IT W/MAH OWN TWO EYES

• I will be honest. I like white and Asian girls. I am not racist and I have some black friends. I don't know why but black girls doesn't attract me. I find some latin girls beautiful too. But I never had an attraction to black girls.

• Since this is Girlsaskguys I would expect every black chick to have a pref for white guys. But to answer the question your not least desired just hard to approach.

• Could just be they like certain features better

• "''asian, white or latin or arab'' will get approach more often then a black girl even when the darker girl is prettier."

How do you know that your view of pretty is universal? Guys might disagree on who is prettier.

"... a lot of people said i am beautiful especially women..." - If you're interested in men, pay attention to whether men find you attractive, not women.

• Petty stereotypes.

What Girls Said 4

• Some people are brainwashed by society

• Stereotypes maybe?

• No clue...

• I feel you. Same has happened to me