Why do guys like slutty girls?

Well my best friend , I have nown her for 4 years now but like she always gets the guys because she always shows her boobs and she has a good body plus she's a ginger so I guess most guys like gingers? anyways do you guys like sluty girls why?

• Slutty girls /nice
  • Mean but not a slut
  • Mean and slut

Most Helpful Guy

• It's exactly the same as mansluts. Most guys don't like them, but they are the ones flaunting themselves at lots of people so they get more attention and more partners.

It's a negative thing and your friend will really regret it when she realise she has been labeled by many as a slut and can't change her own ways. A lot of these people, guys and girls end to struggling to find the right person and settle down.

• Exactly a lot of people now her as a slut or whore but guys still date her anyways

• thanks, not everyone thought so though ;) Maybe they were the sluts who downvoted me :P

• Yea that's true

What Guys Said 64

• Because if a guy wants sex, it makes sense to give attention to the girl most willing to have casual sex.

• Well she is attracting what she wants, but in the end, these types of girls tend to bounce from guy to guy. They'll always be "dating" someone but it'll constantly be a different person. I'm all for girls being a slut in private but girls who deliberately do as your friend is will constantly struggle to maintain relationships.

What ends up happening is the guy gets fed up with how much male attention she draws to herself and the guy either gets jealous, fears he will be cheated on, or even feels like he may be degrading himself since the girl is showing herself off too much to the point where he goes back to his friends and constantly has to hear about how much of a "nice rack" she has and all that stuff. It may even be a combination of these. So the girl is only "good for the moment" to each guy she meets.

Girls like this end up shooting themselves in the foot basically. I see it on my Facebook news feed. It'll be a girl showing off her boobs and all that stuff with 1000+ "friends" who all want to "date" her claiming to be nice guys yet the girl will always be posting statuses about how she can't find any guy who wants to settle down.

• They're more "fun".

• She's demonstrating value of 'sex'. And she isn't making it conditional.

Many desperate guys don't give a crap and would just use her and toss her away. Eventually she may 'settle' down with a 'nice' guy who doesn't really earn that much, because she's already lost in the competition for commitment by the really great guys.

The desperate guys are not what you good girls want, eventually you'll grow up, and the desperate guys themselves get left in the dust by the other awesome guys who're also picky as heck.

Personal opinion though =

Now a girl can be slutty + doesn't mind me sleeping with other girls, and doesn't mind some polygamy, actually gets new girls for us to be with, and doesn't complain about me being 'not good enough' as long as I fulfil the basics of taking care of her and everyone else in the polygamy (my all female harem). If she's like that, I'll say she's being fair and I won't hold any of her lack of discerning sexual behaviour against her. As long as she understands that there's no cheating in marriage, and of course any girl she brings = I marry them too (so not extra-marital)

Yeh, fat chance right? That's why sluts can go take a hike.

• You should've put 1 more choice.

Not a slut, also Nice.

• I don't like sloots.

• Just cause your friend shows her body like that doesn't make her a slut and the answer to your question is guys like the because they are easy that's why.

• Every guy is gonna like free titties. But as you get older, you'll realize that it really doesn't matter how much attention your friend got from guys. All that matters is what you do and how you live your life. And you don't have to be on anyone's level but your own.
    Make good choices, do great things :)

• I like them more than classy girls tbh

• because they are easy. Humans will take the easy route 90% of the time.

bear in mind though, most of these encounters dont go anywhere. guys aren't stupid and they realise that if she is that easy, she most likely won't stay faithful too long.

Dont feel bad though, you will actually get a decent guy who likes you for who you are, not because they can get you into bed as fast as possible.

Also, you're 14... you really shouldn't be worrying about getting the guy for at least another 4 years. enjoy your child hood!

• Actually, I don't care for the sluttier ones. I like the girls that think enough of themselves to make me earn the right to be with them in an intimate manner. Girls who want to put out when they barely even know me shows lack of self control and self respect. I have to be assured that if I am with someone, That they are going to resist the temptation to throw themselves at the next guy that hits on them while I am out of town or whatever.

Women who are slutty, I do not see as good relationship material. And when they get older, They are going to have that little black book with no names in it and after gravity has set in and their looks have disappeared, The rest of their lives will be about damage control because they will be all used up, and no one will want them. I don't exactly relish the idea of being with everyone else's leftovers either.

• i don't care about how much sex a girl has had before meeting me. i don't consider her slutty. I consider her a girl who enjoys sex. Sex is fun, and girls like it as much as guys do. They should be free to express their sexuality as much as guys are

• Yea but using her body to get guys away from me yea I don't know bout tha

• RestlessYouth_

you're welcome. A lot of guys have their heads explode the moment you say that

• @Watermelonoma

The permutations goes like this:

1. Sluts who enjoy sex
      2. Sluts who don't enjoy sex (but enjoy attention)
      3. Normal people who enjoy sex
      4. Normal people who don't enjoy sex

The association of the word slut isn't born from morality, it is independant of it. You can have no morals but still recognise what a slut is. You may feel nothing (don't care) towards them, but you'd still identify them as such.

Each and every person have their own standards as to how it is best to live. We associate activities with risks as well as success.

Having a healthy enough mind to know how to associate such things is typical. Just like smoking and drugs are to horrible health, so is rampant sex without intimacy or emotional attachment to the psychological well-being of an individual.

There's a reason why America fights for freedom of speech and human rights. Just because a dictator feels its okay to torture others doesn't mean he is right/sound.

Promiscuity is another such issue.

• I don't. I like down-to-earth girls. It's all well and good being attractive, but if you have the brains of a goldfish then I'm not interested. A balance of Intelligence and Beauty is what makes me tick. Half the time I look at girls and think ''Nope, too good for me.''
    It's the same for girls, some, not all. They like big hench tanned guys. I'm the opposite to that, I'm slim, pale and small. So, I guess it's the same on both sides.

• Actually, most of the girls I know don't want the "Big hench tanned guys," since they turn out to be jerks in the end, it's the nice guys who are a bit insecure that we tend to go after.

• Exactly, everyone's different.. Call me judgmental, but I look at some girls and I can just tell they're slutty. Just by their gross Orange foundation and over-done make-up.
      I bet if I got a sponge with soap and water I could wipe 90% of their 'beauty' off their face.
      Pale girls > Tanned girls.

• Some guys do, some guys don't. Some guys are just looking for sex and not commitment, so a girl whose more willing to have sex is only the logical choice.

Some guys are looking for relationships and might want someone a little more conservative or reserved. Other guys might like a girl who is more sexually comfortable with herself and just generally don't care about a girls past

• And you're only 14 years old, which means your best friend is around the same age if not the exact same.
    Your friend will be a true whore. I doubt that she will find someone to settle down with.

• Slutty girls put out. Sex + man = :D

• Women have been trying to attract men for thousands of years I think, and they've mastered what they need to do to easily attract men. And the answer is be a giant slut.

• I like slutty girls for a short term relationship don't get me wrong they have more experience in pleasureing a man then your average female. But I just don't see a future with them because theyre so used to passing there body around like a slice of cake I wouldn't trust them to have my child.

• Being slutty, or being a player only has short term benefits. Guys want slutty girls to hook up with, for sex. Usually these slutty girls aren't someone they'd want to marry, they just pursue them for a fling. When they think about marriage, thats when they target the "good girls".

Girls do the same thing, where they fall for players but eventually realize theyre not marriage material, and go for the "good guy". This is later on in life though

• I can't stand women like that and actively avoid them as if I was trying to escape a Zombie infestation.

• Probably for the same reason some girls go for manwhores; for fun and sex. However, if there is something they both have in common is they aren't usually considered relationship/marriage material.

On a study, it pretty much said the same for women going for cad-like types. They just wanted them for fun while picking the serious, nerdy guy as the provider and future father to her kids.

• also... both manwhores and sluts then to be very attractive and they know they lots of options so they use all that to their advantage but like I mentioned, aren't long-term material

• They don't, their penises do.

• they are the most nicest and down to earth people who will accept you lol girls with morals have too much pride and are often snobs and in a fairytale. i m not condoning promiscuity but tis the yin and yang of life

• sluts are women who are loose with their sleeping habits not women who show their bodies. personally i dont care but i wouldn't marry one. men like them because theyre easier and favor sex more like men

• i mean if i want to fuck without attachement, most "normal" girls aren´t up for that xD but for a relationship i wouldn´t want a slut.

• Depends on what guys you like. Why do you like slutty boys? Those pigs go after slutty girls for the obvious reason. Now everybody needs sex but nice guys like someone that's charming as well.

• I don't like slutty girls.

• Be yourself, your beautiful. If they are chasing after her then they definitely don't deserve you! Honestly, I recommend you not even thinking about boys until your older and have pursured your dreams. I know how boys are at that age, all are young, dumb and full of you know what. If you need the feel of affection... honestly, I think you should look into other girls. JMHO. Either way, be safe and SMART. Cheers

• they dont really they like sex hahaha if its a girlfriend no one wants a slut

• because they sluts and they easy to get. quality girls are usually stuck up and harder to get. so why go for the harder ones when you can get the easy ones and its the same shit at the end of the day.

• Pretty sure my ex girlfriend was a slut (not just cuz she's my ex) and i liked her cause she was nice pretty and sent me pics but I've since realized she sent those to half my school so needless to say it didn't end well. So honestly I don't like sluts as they are not trustworthy

• More from Guys
    34

What Girls Said 25

• A lot of guys like “slutty girls” because they are easy, they don’t hold the guy to a certain standard, they don’t make him earn anything from them, and he doesn’t have to exercise even a little bit of self-discipline or even really deserve anything from her yet he can still get what he wants. So basically, guys like sluts because they don’t actually have to keep their act together in order to get the results (often sexual results) they want. The females make it so easy for them as apposed to them actually having to behave and work hard to earn a certain result.

• because at your age, those are the only kinds of girls boys notice because they're horny and clueless! don't worry, all her little "boyfriends" really don't mean anything lol when she gets older guys will want her for sex and she won't be able to find a relationship and she won't be able to figure out why and then she will realize it's because of her reputation.

• First off, slutty is not a dress code. You can be a nudist and it doesn't make you any easier than the next girl. Second, you're 14 and guys at that age are indeed drawn to an easier catch. On a side note, calling your friend slutty online really shows how secure you are and how much any girl should love to have you as a friend

• I can understand and respect your answer. Here are my thoughts. If a girl is wearing revealing clothing, To me, That says she's looking to get some sexual attention. I may be off base here, but generally, wearing provocative clothing is kind of like telling the guys, "hey, look at me, look at my body". How people dress, and carry themselves is how they are going to be perceived.

• She isn't my best freind anymore she tolled me she was just jealous of me and only wanted to now how I got the guys

• I'm sorry she did that hun, and at @docT1977 I understand that. I just shared why that's not valid. Girls for the most part don't dress for men.

• they like them because there willing to put out but they dont want them for long term they just want them for a quick lay and one thing I've noticed about sluts is that they usually have ugly faces. ugly faced women know men dont want them so they just put out and dress slutty to get men but no man alive wants them for longer than a quick fuck. its basically pump and dump for them. you dont want that kind of life style. you want to find a guy who wants you for long term and not those trashy ugly sluts.

• Guys probably like her more because she doesn't spend all of her time bitching about her own "friend". Get over it

• There are some guys who like them purely because of their bodies. But most guys despise of them. I know I do!
    By the way, what do the options in the poll mean?

• They only want one thing from her

• apparently it's convenient

• They are easier to get and to put out, dont worry though most men (when they are older) that are looking for a serious relationship/marriage go for classy girls plus 14 year old guys probably mostly go after apperance first.

• It's simple if a girl is nice we will love to talk to her but we like female bodies if we can't at least see their body we instantly think she's not worth talking to cuz if ur not comfortable with people seeing and touching ur body you can't you be openly able to let people see and touch your personality. And slutty girls normally give you sex which once I guy finds a girl that gives him mostly all he wants he will try to keep her aslong as possible

• Are you describing her as slutty based off of the way she dresses or the way she acts?

• Both they have seen her sucking dicks and sending nudes

• it's a shame how such little respect girls have for themselves now. There's no need to feel bad, I can assure you that. When I was in middle school, my best friend was the same way. She only got worse as we got older. Before I even had my first boyfriend, she had been with the entire city that we lived in, which was a small city but that's not the point. She eventually ended up being alone, she is still alone without a serious relationship. No guys will take her seriously. I know it's sad for her because now she wants a relationship, but she has ruined herself and her image completely. Have respect for yourself and everything will fall into place. Don't be in a rush, and don't worry about the boys. Don't feel bad because of the situation, there really is no need to. I was the one in your place at the time, and when the moment was right I eased myself into relationships. met my now husband in 9th grade and now we're happy together. I wouldn't have changed a thing.

• the ones who don't give it up so easy are worth the most in the end.

• They like to fuck them, then throw them away. They don't like them as actual partners.

• i have nothing against slutty girls with good attitude. it's how they do, i respect that.

• Guys like it easy, sex is sex and the best kind is slutty

• Because they don't have to work for her
    She is easy
    Not hard to understand

• Guys like them because they know they can get in their pants easily it's

• Because they get the thing they want fast. you know what I mean.

• Yep men likes slutty girls because they are easy to get.

• I believe the only guys that really love sluts are the ones that are constantly horny and looking for sexual satisfaction very easily and quickly.

• I have a fairly low sex drive but love sluts...

• Metalhead you're stupid

• I 100% believe he's just trolling.

• Mmmm sounds like my type of girl... Can I get her number?

• not all guys are into slutty girls

• I don't know your best friend, but I do know that guys like two different kinds of girls for two different reasons. They like "easy" girls for casual sex. And they like girls who don't encourage sex right away (yes, partly the way they dress!) for settling down.

• Obvious... Sex

• Wait... You just said you think your "bestfriend" is a slut?
    Showing her boobs doesn't make her a slut. If she has a great body, as you told us, why should she hide it?
    I believe it's the way she acts that makes her - or not - a slut. That's only her appearance.

• If she wants to be "slutty" then you should let her, instead if bitching bout it. It's her life anfd her body, let her.

Also, boys your age like "whores" it will change.

• Yea but guys always date her even if she has a bad reputation

• Because you guys are 14.. Or she is actually very nice, fun and pretty