Would you date someone with yellow teeth?

Even if everything else was great about them

• Yes
  • No
This basically confirms it... I'll be forever alone

Most Helpful Girl

• No that's a huge turn off

What Girls Said 14

• All they'd have to do is buy some whitening strips an they're otherwise perfect? Why would that even be an issue?

• Probably not... it sounds like a turn off.

• No. People with yellow teeth either smoke loads (turn off) and/or don't have good hygiene (turn off). It's not hard to brush your teeth everyday and keep them white. I would view them as lazy and unhygienic - NOT FOR ME.

• If his teeth is yellow like rarely, then yeah but if it's a permanent yellow stain whether from a lack of brushing or smoking or whatever then noooo

• No, I wouldn't. This would mean that you aren't even trying to take care of yourself. If you already have bad teeth and there is no solution to it, at least it's better if you have a well known fake white tooth.

Bad hygiene = ewwwww

• Unless they're a smoker, then yes. by the way did you know that yellow teeth means they're strong and healthy? Google it if you don't believe me

• Teeth can be fixed, if they're perfect otherwise that's not an issue

• C'mon, yellow teeth? That's a quick and easy fix. A simple stop at the grocery store for some baking soda and whitening strips. If you're too lazy to do that than your hygeine must be terrible.

• There are genuine medical reasons for yellow teeth aside from stained. We all have flaws, as long as he still looked attractive to me its fine.

• And adding as long as he still had good dental hygiene. I'm a teeth brushed several times a day lol.

• No that's just lazy

• Mmm I don't know. It says a lot about their lifestyle like smoking for example. I hate smoking!

• No... its shows bad hygiène...

• It's a turn off, but as long as his teeth were clean, ie. he brushed them every day + did not have bad breath, I could get past it

• I would try, but that is one of those things that really disturbs me, and I find it hard to eat if I picture someone with yellow teeth, and especially if they are across from me.

What Guys Said 9

• you can always get some teeth whitening, so yes I would

• How yellow are you talking about? I don't expect a girls teeth to be perfect. I just wouldn't like to see plaque build up.

• Is it because she doesn't wash her teeth enough? Well if she's not wanting to do keep better hygiene then certainly that would be a turn off.

If she has a good breath and actually washed her teeth, and the color is because of another medical reason which she cannot help (I don't know if such even exists) , then I would date her.

• no prob with it

• I would not. Good teeth is essential

• Probably just tell them to see a dentist to get them fixed up.

• Because that's not rude at all, is it?

• My teeth aren't so white, but I clean them every day with whitening toothpaste, I've heard of teeth whitening but does it really work? And does it make them whiter than whitening toothpaste does? And is it worth it? Cause I'ev heard that it damages the teeth

• No because they will reject me. Imagine when they had white teeth, they may want find white teeth person. But, they will not mind if they truly love that person.