Would it be weird to Facebook message a guy I met at a bar the other night?

I was pretty drunk so I don't really remember how our conversation went, but I got his full name and found him on Facebook. I think he's very attractive and I really missed my opportunity. How weird would it be if I messaged him? If I just say "hey we met at the bar last night and I didn't get a chance to give you my number. It's ##, text me if you ever want to get together." Would that work? I'm pretty game for just fooling around so I don't want to make it seem like I'm just asking him on a date.

oh the other issue with that is the message goes into his other folder so he might not even see it. I know I don't look at that. So do I friend him? Or just send it and hope for the best? I feel less ok about adding him as a friend haha

Most Helpful Guy

• Why not? What's the worst that will happen? He will ignore it?

What Guys Said 1

• You should send him a friend request first, that is very normal to do with people you just met. If he accepts, which he probably will, you can send him that message and he will definitely see it, and if he's interested he will react to it and if he doesn't react to it you can just delete him as your friend. But you should do it today because the longer you wait the weirder it gets.

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah, why not? worth a shot. It's not weird. Plenty of people do it.