Do black girls like white guys?

i never see any black girls with white guys.

do black girls not like white guys?

What Girls Said 14

• They're okay.

Plenty of other black chicks are thirsty for white guys so they are out there for you. Don't worry :)

• The term thirsty is a bit insulting isn't it? You make it sound as though a black woman like a white guy is a negative thing (the impression I got).

• I'm sorry you feel that way.

• I'm black/hispanic and my boyfriend is white. Don't worry. We like you. All you have to do is... approach us. We think that YOU don't like us. Not the other way around.

• Yeah. The main problem is a lot of white guys don't like white girls. Especially because in black culture a lot of the time getting a white guy is considered the best, but not a lot of white Gus like us so...
    But I like all guys. I've dated white guys, they where nice, curl rurally we where slightly different but not that much

• I think a lot of white guys like me don't pursue black girls because we don't think black girls like us.

• I never got the memo that dating a white guy was considered the best.

• @Cherokeehp I don't think it is, but I know tons of black people who think it's true. A black guy getting a white girls or a white guy and a black girl, makes it seem like black people are hitting the jackpot. I remember being with y boyfriend and a lady said "good job you got yourself a cute white guy"

• They do. I do at least. Im a sucker for variety :) but most of the time, I don’t
    approach them because I just expect that they probably aren't interested. It's rare where I live to see a black girl with a white guy but a black guy + white girl is pretty common.

• Duuddeeeee... lol. Heck yes. Oh my gosh... I don't even know how to explain the attraction there. Lol.

• Lol I've only dated white guys and hispanic guys so far, but mostly white guys. I don't know as a kid white boys were always nice to me so I've always had an attraction to them. I like all races, but since my first attraction was to a white guy, it just kinda stuck. But anyways, I think it's nice if a white guy approaches me first. I'm cautious with approaching white guys because I know a lot of them have a preference for white girls, but I'm a very outgoing person so I think I make it easy enough for ANY guy to approach me no matter what race he is.

• Lol are you living under a rock? I'm a black girl, and I like white guys.

There you go lol.

• Yes they do☺!

• They definitely do

• Well I'm half black and go for white guys lol

• Heck yea, I love me some white guys:-)

• I can't speak for all black girls, but I can tell you that I do like white guys.
    The are some reasons to why you don't see black girls with white guys:
    - Some white guys are not attracted to black girls/some black girls are not attracted to white guys
    -Some white guys are afraid to approach black girls
    -Some white guys are afraid to date black girls because their family and friends won't like it
    -Others don't want to date black girls due to cultural differences
    -Some white guys just want to use black girls for sex. They don't want to be in a relationship with us or marry us.

Hope this helps.

• It just depends. I don't really care what race you are as long as I find you attractive and our personalities are compatible. I've only ever met 3 white guys that I've ever actually found attractive and our personalities were compatible. But then again, I'm still only a teenager and maybe I just need to give people enough time for puberty to come and hit them like a train. My schools 94% white and I just have a very difficult time with white guys. A lot of the time I just don't find them very attractive, or we're just so culturally and personally different. However, I'd date a white guy if we were a good match for each other. Why should I ignore a good catch just because his skin is white and mine is brown.

• Have you heard of the show Scandal on ABC? That should answer your question.

What Guys Said 10

• Based on sheer chance, some of them will.

• I've been with three black chicks. They're so much more fun.

• What makes them better than white girls?

• Neurosis?

• Plural. Rhetoric, darlin' ;)

• Oh ya, They love them a lot, I'm the whitest person on the world (literlly the KKK would make me their goddamn poster child), for some reason they've always gravitated twords me, calling me funny/ cute and the more ratchet ones always squeeze my ass (I can't make this shit up) I really don't see why because no other type of girl has ever found me remotely attractive but for some reason black girls have always loved me. I've always never been able to figure it out but for some reason it happens. I suppose the saying "Opposites attract" applied here. They do love white boys to answer your question.

• I've dated black girls, they like white guys!

• Yeah I dated a black girl before.

• Yeah, I've been asked out a few times.

• Any girl can fall in love with any guy.

• I swear to you virtually everyone wants to be with a white person in north America.

• I'm White and Black girls never approach me. I feel they hate me :(

• I feel the same way.

• They might assume that you wouldn't like them, why not approach them and show them interest, some will not like it, but that's with all girls and I'm sure some will.

• I'll be watching, waiting, hoping!

http://i.imgur.com/NnoGhN1.gif