He hasn't texted in 3 days but used to text constantly, should I be worried? One of the last things he said was that it feels like it's been forever?

Known him for a little over a month, seen each other about 7 times ( usually 1-2 times a week ) and a good morning text everyday along with asking how my day is going, and goodnight.

He was busy with work so we haven't seen eachother in 2 weeks and in that time he has said he's tired from work but also that it feels likee It's been forever since he has seen me (been 2 weeks) and he wants to watch a show we like together soon. Problem is, it's been almost 3 days since I heard from him. He's the busier one and I was the person initiating the texts before he went quiet and so I don't wanna be annoying/needy/bothersome if he's busy, but I'm also feeling like the fact that we haven't seen eachother and not texting for 3 days is slowing the progress of dating. Has he lost interest? Should I text him, if so, what? Should I give him his space and just wait? What he said in the texts right before the 3 days showed that he missed me (I think) so did he suddenly change his mind?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hit him up with a text.

I can't speak for anyone else but if I'm digging a girl and things are going well, I'll make every attempt to meet up or make contact with her, there's 24 hours in a day and very few people are so busy they can't spare an hour, even half an hour or send a few texts. That's bullshit.

• So he's over it then? Not interested?

• There's no way of me knowing for definite but it does seem that way and he could be using work as an excuse.

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe he just want a little "Me Time". You may text him first I think. Just don't do it too often or it's gonna be annoying.

• He texted like 3 times a day for the first 3 weeks so it's weird that there's nothing now

• Try to talk to him. Or maybe call him, ask if he wants to hang out this weekend.
      Me personally, I get bored easily when I text too often. but that doesn't mean I'm not interested. I just need a little free time and I'll be back on track again. Hit her up again.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't believe in being busy. We can create moments, even little minutes for a little text.
    There is possibility that he has lost interest. To be sure, text him. Say him you want to see him sometime. Wait him to put some efforts. If nothing comes, let him go.