Why are men so scared of hot women?

It's bad. I'm hot but reslly I'm more just pretty than hot. I'm petite thin. Think jessica alba Natalie Portman or something. Yes I'm pretty. But with the kind of looks I have girl next door you'd think men would love to be with someone like me. I'm not bossy or mean and down to earth. Nice body. Men will fantasize over women like me. However upon meeting me in person most men treat me like dirt or act like they've seen a ten foot gorilla they want to beat and run away from. No joke. Most men act like this to me.

They act like they've seena. Ghost or an alien and not in a good way. Like a ghost they're so scared of as if I'm a freak. It's so confusing and damn weird. Worse they will FLIRT with really fat ugly old women while in my presence ie they're so turned on by me they take it out and hit on other women. And worse they'll put me down and insult me rather than be nice to me. What kind of crazy phenomenon is this? I had a date the other day where the guy did just this and was flirting and nice to the super fat old lady. Treated me badly and ditched me. He was even supposed to give me a massage!! Are these just scared weird punks or scared of a sexually hot woman? It seems so abnormal but it happens. It just seems mind boggling n weird. They treat me lie I'm beneath them act arrogant then run away. Once I saw a man acting scared of a semi pretty woman too same way. What is going on and these men run to and flirt with really ugly women and shun the pretty woman

I don't get or believe in the league crap. Ok sort of I see these women who dress hot are arrogant. I'd be scared as fuk to approach them if I was a guy but me I dress down. I look innocent like non threatening and never wear make up. I can't imagine being out of guys leagues. Yes I'm pretty but more of a Britney Spears pretty so I don't get why guys act so scared and rude. Most guys try to dominate me rudely. A petite cute girl next door girl. It makes no sense
Just to explain. I look super nice like really nice. Def not bltchy. I am down to earth and passive not. Aggressive or rude. I'm laid back. I'm nice to guys they're mean to me. Yes I look like I cud be a Hollywood movie star only if I dress up. But I'm not that picky and constantly get rejected by guys. Once they see my pic that's it. I even send average pics but it doesn't matter.

Most Helpful Guy

• Most attractive women turn down the average guy or peg him as a creep just for trying to interact with them. It's not like they are scared it's just from experience. Yet in your case most guys also think that being an asshole is the key to a girls heart. In some cases this is true because a lot of women have a poor choice in men but in all most guys are just scared from previous events.

• Would you consider posting a photo of yourself? I am just curious based on how you described yourself to see if my theory is correct.

• That makes sense. Guys do think being assholes makes them cool it seems. And they're scared from previous situations

• Yeah unfortunatly girls before you are ruining your chances of landing a decent man. However, keep your head up and don't be discouraged he will come along when you least expect it.

What Guys Said 45

• The general consensus would be that she can get someone better and she's out of their league.

However if all guys think the same thing then no one approaches the hot girl. Meaning there is a higher chance of getting her compared to an average girl but guys don't think about that. Funny isn't it.

• Haha. That is totally true and how it goes

• 1) The really hot women are being chased by every guy in the place. She has her choice of any of them. Why bother trying to compete? She is one of the "pretty people" of the world and she is going to choose another "pretty people" guy, even though that guy is going to be a shallow asshole that will treat her like shit.
    2) Women that hot get everything handed to them. Their life is infinitely easier. We have seen documentaries that give proof to this. So that ends up making them High Maintenance bitches. I sure as hell don't want to put up with someone like that. I have no Tolerance for someone who acts like that.
    3) I think for a guy I look better then many, and not nearly as good as many. So even if she gives me a shot how long will it be for? I just went through a divorce so i don't have money. I have a decent job but I don't make enough to pay for everything like she is going to expect. So I will last as long as it will take for the hot guy in the nice car to drive up. Then I get thrown to the side.
    ..
    Yes, there are exceptions to every rule. But among the "pretty people" of the world there are not very many so good luck finding that exception. If I was the kind of guy that say went to a bar.. if I walked up to a table of women I am going to toss out the best and worst looking one and work from there. But I am not that kind of guy.
    ...
    I have learned my lesson about online dating. I used to pass up any pictures of women that looked clearly out of my league. However, when I realized I was really ready to date the first thing I did was go online and pick out 5 women that fit that profile. 2 didn't reply. 1 actually replied with "do the women you date usually look like me?" I told "no, none have been a cunt until now" and deleted her. I actually had dates with the other 2. Both upon meeting them were NOT out of my league. They just had awesome pictures. But they were very beautiful non-the less. I am dating one now.

• ran out of room.
      also, just like so many posts on this site... you call yourself hot but yet you post anonymously? why not post a picture?
      the fact is beauty is in the eye of the beholder. The one I think is beautiful another guy will think is ugly.

• Not really. There r some
      Universally beautiful people. I agree I've seen some models or many who aren't that pretty but just tall and thin. I guess when u see those cartoon pictures of hot women with certain features those r the kind of hot women I'm talking about. Fantasy hot. I think amber heard is beautiful. I assume Marilyn Monroe was beautiful. Well for me I have that universally beautiful look where some people almost define beauty. Tho it can be defined in many ways. People think katy perry is pretty she's not. There r women much hotter than her with a similar look

• sorry, I obviously know who Marilyn Monroe is. The others I don't know or in the case of katy perry, I obv heard of her but have no idea what she looks like. I am not much into music. when I do listen it is all 80's for the most part.

• guys are visually fixated so they assume girls are like this too (and to some extend they are).

most guys will reject girls over their looks, if they think they´re not physically attractive enough and they assume girls will do the same

this is why some guys will sometimes not bother talking to a very attractive girl. because they think she´ll reject him anyways over his looks.

you see there is no fear involved ;)

• That makes sense. Sort of tho even good looking guys reject me. The only cute guys who don't reject me r male models

• there are a lot of factors other than pure looks, that´s why :P

• Because smart men can see the consequences of failure. Also, most hot women reject men easily, as they have the ability to pick and choose. Frequently, men have been shut down by attractive women enough that they don't want to risk the pain of another rejection.

Most men need to meet dozens of women to find a girlfriend... And I'm sure most women need to meet dozens of men to find a suitable boyfriend. Obviously ymmv. However, the difference is that men need to seek out women (usually) whereas attractive women do not need to seek out men, they merely need to put themselves into a situation where bold guys will seek them out. This isn't usually a good idea, of course, but it does provide results.

If you really want to break past that there's a simple way; be the pursuer instead of the pursued. If you are as attractive as you say you are then find a guy who likes the same stuff you like, and try to befriend him. He will be shy at first, but as he realizes you're just another person he will become more bold. Don't lead him on, but also don't give him the cold shoulder. Be warm, kind, and friendly. He will open up, and probably fall in love with you,

• Agree! But don't be afraid to at least throw out compliments.
      I always randomly compliment guys, because I know I love it when I guy compliments me with no expectations.
      If I like the guy who provides the compliment, I will try to start up a convo to get to know a little more about him before I ask for a number. But I'm tired of always doing the initiating.. Lol so again... Guys complain about it but so do girls. I think expressing a compliment from both sexes will be game good start.

• Yep I agree with sugar. It's just a problem these days. Men don't approach women and pretty women and women have to be the man. It's so stupid. They do get with reslly ugly fat women tho. I keep seeing decent looking men with hideous repulsive weird fat women and these same men would easily run away from me

• "Men will fantasize over women like me." That is the reason people shy away from you. Nobody likes self centered and or cocky people.

• No I'm just stating the truth and many men who have rejected me have claimed they fantasize about me. And people have told me that I'm a fantasy for men. People who call others out on basic statements are the cocky ones. Get a clue

• There is no doubt in my mind that you're incredibly physically apealing but you truly do come off as an arrogant bitch, if you don't mind me saying. Which you do but I'll keep that in just for shits and giggles.

• no.. thats something a misogynistic jerk says about a nice woman for no reason... you're the arrogant and cocky one.. seriously get lost creep

• calls herself "hot"
    is anon... go figure

also, i think it has to do with the fact peeps who think they are attractive come off as arrogant shit stains and that in itself is the biggest cock killer there is media.giphy.com/media/nBn1PNOkkI3PW/giphy.gif

• A hot women is like a tall mountain, if you decide to climb the tall mountain be real careful, it's a long fall down.

• You either have "Resting Bitch Face Syndrome" or they think you're either taken and/or waaaay out of their league. Most guys hate having their time and effort wasted.

• I cannot say I buy into any of this from a personal stand point for i have always treated all women the same. Regardless of whether I thought them hot, or not.

But, I think a lot of men are intimidated by either beauty or confidence. If a woman has both they often are not sure enough in themselves to approach such women. Worse, they try to cut you down for their own lack of confidence

• Yeah I agree with that for sure. It seems to be the case. It's just odd because most of these guys are just so arrogant it makes
      No sense

• After last year I have been left terrified of all women. I am sorry but I had a couple of bad things happen that involved women. I often get uncomfortable now when I see women in public or they get too close to me in public

• They dont intimidate me.

• I'm intimidated, to be honest. I do kinda believe in the "league" thing. I assume that you're either uninterested due to whatever reasons, or already taken. :/

• Funny thing is the hot girl is never taken but the average person is

• of course.. wtf.. no guy goes for me b/c im hot

• Well then you'd like me then. :p

• Because most hot women walk around like there better or something

There simply not very approachable but not always just usually

• There are many ugly women that do as well I many guys guys are the most arrogant to me not hot women

• too much work,
    it depends how you look, if you look snotty and hot they won't try, but if you are smiley and say hello they will come over

• Well, one, you're probably not as pretty as you think, and two, your attitude is pretty offputting as well.

• I don't have an attitude. Stating I'm hot doesn't mean someone has an attitude. People who write what u write have the attitudes.

• Your entire demeanor and the nature of the question is already offputting and fell into the category of "shit that's not worth dealing with". I'm just telling you how it works.

• man you sound like VERY high maintenance lol.

• because i'l get burnt :-P

• 1. most of them are fake
    2. have bad personalities
    3. think that they are already taken.

• Yeah the hordes of psychopaths and liars out there users players aren't fake. Just the hot women

• They are fake too you asked me about females only so I answered.

• being hot is hard, sweets.

• Yeah, hot women not good in bed, of course not all of them. They think , they all that and can get anybody they want.

• Hot women aren't good in bed but all loser guys are. Yeah I don't think so. Most men are awful in bed. Ugly selfish narcissistic crap

• Well, you are the perfect example, just look in the mirror. I think you need to get laid sweetie, be good and have a nice day.

• Shut up misogynist. Using the internet to lash out at women. Ur a filthy reject piss off freak

• May be they have preference...

But I like hot women to warm me coz there is cold...:D

• well hot women have a high maintenance plus most of them are really intimidating... guys are really hesitant and approach beautiful women.. because beautiful women have better options like having a handsome boyfriend, rich guy, etc. it would be better if you post your picture so we can really say that you are hot

• That's not true... hot women do not intimidate me!

• From a scale of one to ten how would you rate the guys in looks and how would you rate yourself? Can I see a picture to get a good idea of what you look like.

• I'm a ten. Really that's silly I don't do ratings. I've had guys tell me I'm a ten. I think I'm just pretty. Guys are. They're usually awkward or socially awkward

• why would i be scared of hot woman? i am not.

• They never built up confidence and social skills.

I don't know how that negative cliche came around of hot girls being mean... in my experience, beautiful women are usually pretty warm, friendly, and courteous.

• Not afraid of them. I just don't try because I'll just get rejected and Its not fun

• Im scared they will steal ma v-card to Virginia >=(

• Most "hot" women are often very shallow and have high standards usually.

• It's weird most men I meet are usually shallow with crazy standards. I'm pretty down to earth

• I accept most guys but they can't accept me

• You meet men that are shallow with crazy standards because you meet fellow "pretty people" your hot so of course your going to want the hot guy. the hot guy is an asshole like the hot woman. they have everything so easy and get what they want.

• We don't want to get rejected. When I see very beautiful girls it make me nervous and timid talk to them. I don't think I'm enough attractive for them.

• More from Guys
    15

What Girls Said 4

• Picture or you're not hot ;)

• Gee I wonder who downvoted that. Oh the same person who down voted every negative comment. This poster is lulz

• Hahaha! This wasn't even meant to be negative, but I guess she took it that way. Oh, well... can't please everyone.

• you should put up your photo on line dating site and be very choosy. there are a lot of guys who are jealousy out there and they take pleasure of ignoring someone seemingly good.

• consider them death already. they are so high on something that they might into get into fight someday and get a bomb under their ass and die. they will know it's because of their own jealousy and they are complaining aat you not giving it easily. and easy girls are pointing at you that you are too difficult.

• say lesbian 3 times when men are around. they will either go back to their wife or die out on the street. they are trying get attention by pretending loving and lesbians won't accept so they are incomplete no way they can love lesbians their love is DEAD

• all American guys are the whore

• So wait... If I make them scared (I do) that means Im hot? Naahh!!

• u just met the wrong guys hun