Scorpio men! Worst men to date... EVER! what's the worst sign for you?

rather than being upfront they decide to play mind games. they're too sensitive and clingy. they make themselves look insecure as hell. beware, if you even say the slightest thing that I hurt their feelings they will act like a complete bitch they are on their Period like all the time. they are too demanding they want too much in a relationship and feel likeyou should be working twice as hard as them in the relationship. anybody else found out a sign that was horrible to date and that it just wouldn't work? if you're going to say its just mumbleo jumbo then don't waste your time if you don't believe in it.

Most Helpful Guy

• My signs r libra and something else. I think I might b a bitch sometimes but I don't know. I'm usually a nice guy.

What Guys Said 4

• The worst sign for me are the signs of women who take actually take astrology seriously.

• Astrology is as fake as wrestling.

• I can't stand Pisces women.

• Superstition - Stevie Wonder

What Girls Said 2