If a guy asks you what's the furthest you've been with a guy?

If you are dating a guy and he randomly asks what's the furthest you've been with a guy, does this mean he's thinking about being intimate with you? Or is it normal to ask this out of curiosity? (We've been seeing each other for 6 months and nothing sexual has gone on thus far)

Most Helpful Guy

• It means he wants to have sex but since you guys don't do anything sexual he is afraid of making a move. So he asks you this question possibly to figure out what kind of women you trully are...

• Makes sense! Thanks for your response

Most Helpful Girl

• he's curious, testing the waters, seeing what your boundaries are. i applaud him for not pushing you for anything sexual. make sure you ready for that.

• Thanks.. I will make sure I'm ready. I kind feel that since I've been a virgin all this time is hard to get out of my frame of thinking. Although I do wanna explore my sexuality...

• that's normal to want to explore but just make sure your doing those actions for you not anyone else! ! 😊😊😊

What Guys Said 2

• 6 months and nothing? It sounds like you're leading him on or sonething. You definitely need to work on your communication with eachother

• I have communicated with him. He knows I'm shy and inexperienced, I'm definitely not leading him on :)

• Do you both have low libido issues?

• I'm not really sure. Since I'm a virgin, he has mentioned being with quite a few women in the past. He is more of touchy feely person, but he curbs it around me, since he knows I'm the complete opposite and he does attempt every so often to test the waters.

• 6 months and nothing sexual? Maybe he has a small pecker and wants to know how far you've gone sexually so if not to far your expectations won't be too high

What Girls Said 4

• He's definitely wants to be intimate with you, sooner. He's making some moves or by asking you if that kind of question is ok w you. If you're comfortable answering it, then it shows that you are game. Otherwise, shift to another topic and be blunt that it's uncomfortable for you to talk about it.

• Thanks. My response was ' not that far' and I said I wouldn't be able to word it properly, then asked why he asked and the subject changed. I have always felt awkward answering these types of questions since I lack experience.

• then better be honest. don't pretend in front of him that YOU KNOW. since you have no experience, be honest that you really have no experience in that area (intimacy/sexual).

• I do have a little experience though. If I didn't have any I would let him know either way.

• He wants to know what you've done so he can know what you might want to do again soon. He probably doesn't want to push you past your boundaries.

• My logic says "It's normal for him to ask this out of curiosity" but my experience says "he's trying to get you, nice and slow but sure"

• lol seems legit. Haven't come across a guy that hasn't wanted sex in the long run

• why didn't you ask why do you ask?

• I did. He said he wants to know as he is getting to know me better

• lie to him. tell him that you were married?