Guys, do you prefer skinny girls or thick (curvy) girls?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer healthy looking female bodies.

What Guys Said 15

• If I had to pick one over the other, I'd rather have a thin girl. But personality is more important in choosing a match than body type.

The most annoying thing though is one of the thicker girls that is just SUPER self conscious about it. If you're overweight and you're not able or not willing to do anything about it, then make your peace with it and don't be ashamed of it.

• Depends on the definition of skinny vs thick. I prefer a girl who has some curves because simply skinny with with nothing else is boring and can be unhealthy too.

• both are good but the latter for me. and by thick and curvy im talking about the Gym Girl.

www.yeahshesquats.com

• 0|0
    • Wow!! nice shaming for skinny girls!! I am sure if it were about fat girls reactions would've been different... seriously you people need jesus.

• @SecretSomeone - oh please, don't act childish. That's not shaming. If you consider it shaming then you're over sensitive. And you're generalising by including fat girls.

• 0|0
  • Proportion is the key word when it comes to this

• Curves are sexy :)

• Skinny. Never been into curves.

• thick. DAT ASS

• What? There's only *two* kinds of girls now?

• I sure hope the "thick" doesn't mean fat.

• Depends on the face, I like both

• Curvy definantly!

• I prefer athletic/fit, sporty type of girls.

• I prefer thicker over skinnier