How many of you would be willing to steal an engaged man or woman from their fiance/fiancee?

• All's fair in love and war
  • Stealing someone's fiance or fiancee is wrong

Most Helpful Guy

• I would never do that

What Guys Said 6

• Absolutely not! Would never want to get involved with a married woman. I learned my lesson in that. Too much drama.

• Not so much stealing, but my mother was engaged to another guy when she met my father. She broke it off to be with my father. Yes, they're still together.

• Stealing someone fiancee whose engaged is wrong

• That would be stupid. Why would I take responsibility for some loyal leach that's going to take half of my assets in a year. Some other sucker is already getting took, why would I swap places with him? That's worse then taking a bullet for the guy.

• Depends on different variables, also, if they're hot 'cause totally superficial :-)

• It's no different to placing a bet just before the hammer falls. She's not married off or his yet. Anyway it's not like a woman is property, if she decides she'd rather be with me and I want to be with her it would stupid for her to go ahead with the marriage.

What Girls Said 5

• First of all, there's no such thing as stealing another person.

- if you go after them knowing they're involved with someone else, you're a shitbag

- if they leave their partner for you, that's THEIR DECISION

We're talking adults here, which means it's a series of choices. Nobody forces anyone to leave or go after another. You can't steal someone, who has loyalty trouble and is easily swayed by some hot tail. They consciously chose to leave their fiancée/wife/husband for somebody else.

So my answer is no, I would not go after a taken person. Engagement/marriage makes little difference, because the act itself is a scummy one whether the person is married or just dating someone exclusively.

• I'd definitely steal Zayn Malik from Perrie Edwards and Liam Payne from Sophia WhateverHerLastNameIs. I wouldn't do it to anyone else though.

• only bad people do that

• I would never ever do that.

• that's stupid! if you were meant to be then you would be together and they wouldn't be with another person! not only with someone else but engaged to them at that matter!