Girls, I feel like im not good enough for anyone?

I honestly dont feel good enough for anyone, I've actually been told ill never be good enough for anyone, i try not to let get to me, but it does, it hurts, why would someone say that to someone. I was sleeping around with this girl and i developed feelings and she told me she didn't want to date anyone for nearly 2 months just screw then one day she says she's dating someone else, and i ask what about me, and she says is you'll never be good enough for me (her) or anyone.

Thanks

7

Most Helpful Girl

• The fact that you're worrying about not being good enough for someone, shows to me that you are good enough for anyone!!! and you know? get some confidence!!! you're much much better (AT LEAST 1000 times better) than a guy who thinks he is too good for anything or anyone! please smile more often too!

• Its knda hard to find confidence when no1 gives you a chance

• Don't say that!!! I'm sure you'll be able to find someone, it might take some time, but I'm sure there's someone out there for you and they will surely give you a chance!

What Girls Said 6

• Forget about her, there will be someone better waiting for you, and deserving to be with you always. Don't feel sad.

• Those people are terrible you just need to go see a therapist so they can help you work though those feelings. Sometimes we need help to go deep and see why we feel that way. Also she just sounds like a bitch , you need to have faith in your self, also never expect to be loved when you can not love your self

• Yeah ig i should go see one, she was cool in the beginning

• Everyone has someone!! You just haven't found her yet!!

• Why would anyone say that to anyone else ever? That is a TERRIBLE thing to say!

• Because I don't know she i think she was trying to make herself feel better about breaking my heart

• But... that still makes no damn sense! It is possible to be too good for someone -someone who hurts you, or can't respect you, for instance, isn't good enough for you, but there's never any point in TELLING anyone that.

• I treated her awesome, i paid when ever we went out, bought her groceries once, picked her up from school and work, held her when she was going through some stuff, and the only thing i got back in return was her saying that and saying i lied to her about stuff, but when ever i asked what she thought i lied about she would say i don't remember or i can't think of it right now, so i called her out 1 day on it, and listed off all the lies she told me and told other people (my coworkers, people in our building, her new bf) and she had nothing to say except blocking me on fb which i dont even know why that mattered when i unfriended her 2 weeks earlier

• I literally want to punch this girl in the face! How dare she! You dont deserve to be treated like that and you are worth it. OK! Otay.

• Trust me so do i, but i won't hit a woman, hopefully her new boyfriend the she replaced me with will realize she's a bitch

• you'll find someone!