Would my boyfriend be mad if I made out with a girl?

So I am 100% straight... okay maybe 99% straight... I would have no problem making out with another attractive girl. I went to a small party the other night and this girl seemed really into me. I made sure she knew I was straight but she didn't care. I have a boyfriend and he is the best, we have the best laughs together. He knows I am straight but would he mind if I kissed another girl? Because if it "means nothing" then kissing another guy I don't like would "mean nothing" too right? Would you mind this?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would still consider it wrong.. It all depends on the person. I am a firm believer in the whole gender doesn't matter thing. I mean unless your boyfriend was there and gave you specific permission, then I wouldn't think it was okay. Any physical or emotional actions/affairs with another person (male or female) is wrong even if "it meant nothing."

Your boyfriend could have a different view, but this is simply mine. I hope you figure it out. Good Luck!

• Thank you I appreciate it

What Guys Said 11

• Hooking up with another woman is cheating and a smart man knows this. One thing leads to anther and. . . . You say you know you are straight. Half the lesbians I've known didn't realize it until they were in their 30's.

Now, if you are honest with your boyfriend and include him or gain his approval, that is another matter.

• I would mind her just randomly kissing another person yeah as that to me would be like cheating. If we talked about it before and discussed our feelings about it I might be more open to it

• If my girl ever did that she would never be my girl again

• You're saying that you like this girl, so it's as if you kissed another guy that you like, not as if you kissed another guy that you don't like. Don't say "I would have no problem" when you actually mean "I wish I could". Alright, you like one girl, so you're not 100% heterosexual or anything of the like. And yes, I would mind. Being bisexual doesn't mean that some of the rules of a relationship do not apply to you.

• No I don't like the girl, I think she is beautiful but I don't have any feelings in the slightest. I am not bisexual, not that I wouldn't want to be I just am not

• I wouldn't be okay with that. How would you feel if he kisses another attractive guy?

• to me, that in a way would be very cute if you did make out with that one girl. but how far would you let her go tho?

• Just a small make out, nothing more. Not even be intimate again, maybe stay friends

• It probably wouldn't last long enough to get to that point but if it did I would just give her one last nice kiss or bite on the lip and pull away and smile. Wouldn't let us get sexual

• ok jus asking

• You will have to ask or do it behind his back... do whatever you want. I personally wouldn't get mad, I'd just dump you.

• I think, it is really bad. I don't like it if my girl friend do it.

• I think you should ask him that
    Maybe he will be OK maybe he won't

• ye guys get jealous. even if it is another girl.

• Yes I would definitely mind this lol.

What Girls Said 9

• How would we know if he'll be mad?
    Since you don't know how he would feel about this and went off and made out with another person without his permission I would consider it cheating on your part.

As for him being upset, it depends on the way he is. Some guys would think its hot and not cheating bc you did it with another girl but other guys would consider that cheating

• The guys who wouldn't mind this are usually fuckboys.

• He will either be upset by it or think its hot.
    Just talk to him about it.

• It'd have to depends on who the guy my partner is kissing, well, if I know that guy and they are like bros I don't think I would mind. But if he kissed a girl I would definitely mind.

• I don't know, depends on the guy but I'd leave my boyfriend if he kissed another guy.

• depends on what he counts as cheating

• Of course he will mind. That is cheating in my book.

• No it's ok if it's just a girl. Don't even tell him just do it and don't say anything he won't even know :P

• he might be.