My crush might move to another state. Has anyone had this happen?

It makes me pretty sad to think about. I would miss her terribly. She shows signs of liking me, and she says she is torn about leaving or staying..
I think I have made it pretty obvious that I like her but if she does end up telling me she is moving, should I confess my feelings to her? Not that I expect her to drop her plans and stay with me, but just to get my feelings off my chest so I will at least know she knows my feelings..

Anyone else have this happen to them? How did it all workout?

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah it happens. we forgot about each other.

• That is what I feel will happen. Which is why I wouldn't want her to leave

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• Tell her then.

• Yes because you'll always regret it if you don't and no because you'll always regret it if she lets you down. That's how his minds work... so just do it!

• You should tell her man

• YES that happened to me ask her out ASAP so she knows u like her

• We have gone on dates and stuff but she still is thinking of moving.. I feel like she likes me, even though it might be only by a little bit, I still want her to stay here.
      I am thinking I just need to ask her what she sees of us and if she ever sees us as a more serious relationship. If she does, I will go from there. If not, I will let her go