Why do I feel like my ex has a better life than me?

She left me for an old boyfriend, so she has somebody. I loved her and im alone. Im sitting here crying on a website, while she's probably sleeping with the guy at this very moment. I get into a wreck and lose my car, my friend quits her job because i slept with her. Im a good guy, so wheres my karma?

Most Helpful Guy

• I know how you feel. But I'm going to say something to you that probably won't make any real sense to you quite yet.

The grass isn't greener.

You, like @SunshinAmy said, are just going through a rough patch. Everyone has them. Life is ups and downs. She may be doing okay now, but at some point, she won't be, and you will be. Then at some point in the future, it will switch again.

Also like she said, stop comparing. "Sometimes you're ahead, sometimes you're behind. The race is long, and in the end, it's only with yourself." -Baz Lurhmann.

What Girls Said 2

• You're just having a rough patch in life. Its not all about karma and what she's got and you haven't. Stop comparing your life and being miserable. Itll improve if you stop focusing on the negatives and what others have that you dont

• How can i do that when someone i loved just leaves me in the dust and carrys on with her life as if nothing happened? She completely forgets i was in her life at all and i hate it..

• Probably because they're making it seem that way

What Guys Said 0