She wants to treat me to dinner for my birthday. Should I let her?

I have always treated her out every once in a while. My birthday is coming up this Saturday and she says she wants to treat me to dinner for once to show me how much she cares and values me. She said she feels guilty about me paying for her all the time. She actually makes more money then I do, so should I let her.

• Let her pay.
  • Don't let her pay.
  • Try to compromise by splitting the bill.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• let her pay! it's not looked down apon for a woman to pay... yea I like to be treated but she's trying to do something nice!

• I guess your right.

• no problem! ☺️ and if she picks the place go with it even if it's expensive... girls plan this stuff out lol she picked the place for a reason

• Okay. Thank you for helping me with this.

• Always offer to pay half but she will most likely just want to pay for all of it and if she insists this then let her :)

• This is a little late, as your question was asked hours ago, but I took my boyfriend to an amusement park near us for his birthday. He didn't have to pay for a thing. We just want to do something sweet and special. We love being spoiled but we love to spoil you guys as well.

• No your answer is not late. Thank you.

What Guys Said 3

• I would recomend that you offer to split, but dont mke a big deal about it. If she wants to pay let her.

• Try to compromise, and if she is not willing to accept a compromise then let her pay. That's what I did!

• It's your birthday. No matter what people's opinions are on who should normally pay, I think pretty much everyone agrees that you should not be paying on your birthday.

There's no real reason why the man should pay all the time anyway, especially when she makes more than you.